Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

josie

Post by josie »

Oh my God, he looks so damn good. Rachel also looks good. A happy couple. :P
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm - really thought, he was in London already. Beautiful pics - thanks a bunch, ladies :D Sure the Bond bod is back and he is not done yet, I assume.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@thank you, ladies.
:D :D :D new pics, wowww, what a nice surprise. I also thought, Daniel is in London already.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Daniel and Rachel never entangle their fingers and he's always the one with the back of the hand upwards, which means he's the dominant one :twisted: :twisted:
Took a closer look and think, their hands are equal - side by side as much as it is possible holding hands. IMO he doesn't treats himself to strong women to overpower them. I think, he wants them to be equals and treats them like that. If we take Heike, Sats and Rachel - all strong women IMO and obviously they felt comfy enough with him, ( even though Heike admitted to not being happy that often) but still, he is the one doing the parting. Just my two...Probably the only one, as often... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

This has nothing to do with "overpowering" them :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:This has nothing to do with "overpowering" them :wink:
Then lets make this clearer. I don't think, he is the dominant either - like, he isn't the one calling the odds. To me, its him and his partner (whoever that was) together and normally, he would choose someone close to his own beliefs, which makes agreeing on something a lot easier. Rachel for example never was a Media whore, so keeping low profile apllies to her beliefs as much as it does to Daniel...in general domination means, you are the one, caliing the odds. I think, with him its more of a partnership then stamping his feet. ( I am sure, he does at times, though - like we all do, but that is just the normal "I want my way with this", that we all have - dominant or not)..

I feel, he is strong enough to love to be weak and needing at times and show it - but that only makes sense with a partner, who is strong and can give you support, when you want or need it.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thank you K for the find!

Rachel is never seen wearing an engagement ring, I wonder if she actually has one.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Thank you K for the find!

Rachel is never seen wearing an engagement ring, I wonder if she actually has one.
Not sure about the UK, but in Germany, you often just wear the wedding band and nothing else. I could google it, but am too lazy, if this is the "european style" But then, BB, you are British - so is an engagement ring normal in the UK?

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Thank you K for the find!

Not sure about the UK, but in Germany, you often just wear the wedding band and nothing else. I could google it, but am too lazy, if this is the "european style" But then, BB, you are British - so is an engagement ring normal in the UK?
yes its normal, unless u have been married for a long time, and the engagement ring dont fit no more.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So maybe they completely skipped that engagement phase :wink:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Who knows, it may just be personal taste, its not compulsory to wear it, its that most woman do in Britain. They sometimes get an eternity ring, brought them after their first child is born, I didnt i got a necklace instead. Does that happen in Germany?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cheryl1700 wrote:Who knows, it may just be personal taste, its not compulsory to wear it, its that most woman do in Britain. They sometimes get an eternity ring, brought them after their first child is born, I didnt i got a necklace instead. Does that happen in Germany?
I don't think so.

At least I don't know any woman who has something like that.

Wedding band and that's it.

(I don't even wear a wedding band :lol: , neither does hubby)

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Who knows, it may just be personal taste, its not compulsory to wear it, its that most woman do in Britain. They sometimes get an eternity ring, brought them after their first child is born, I didnt i got a necklace instead. Does that happen in Germany?
I don't think so.

At least I don't know any woman who has something like that.

Wedding band and that's it.

(I don't even wear a wedding band :lol: , neither does hubby)
I think, engagement is not such a great deal in Germany...guess we are missing out, don't we? :wink:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I have an engagement ring but I only wear it on special occasions, terrified of losing it. Still, knowing that Sats had something akin to one he obviously has a traditional streak in him. I think they skipped that step this time.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:I have an engagement ring but I only wear it on special occasions, terrified of losing it. Still, knowing that Sats had something akin to one he obviously has a traditional streak in him. I think they skipped that step this time.
...I really have a feeling, that there wasn't even a proposal. I like to think, both KNEW, they would get married a soon as possible - as some sort of inevitable. Seems with Sats, he was never sure and so they went through an engagement period.