Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks for posting :D
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

These been here yet? I don't remember the smiling one.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Lu

Post by Lu »

Uhhh...I think that is Satsuki's dad. :twisted: I think they are/were in LA to get married. Discuss. :lol:
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Lu wrote:Uhhh...I think that is Satsuki's dad. :twisted: I think they are/were in LA to get married. Discuss. :lol:
Naw, Satsuki is Japanese American and the guy looks either Hispanic or Native American. Besides, I think if it was her Dad, she'd look happier to see him.

I could see her wanting to marry at her family home. Even though they've traveled everywhere for however long, I think she'd be big on tradition. Isn't she from Washington state? It's a beautiful place where I could easily picture a private family affair.
Lu

Post by Lu »

He looks like a Japanese American mix to me...I heard she was from Alaska, and that's what he looks like to me, an Alaskan. What do I know. He's not hispanic, I know that. All this debate over who this guy is, he's probably the driver. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Lu wrote:He looks like a Japanese American mix to me...I heard she was from Alaska, and that's what he looks like to me, an Alaskan. What do I know. He's not hispanic, I know that. All this debate over who this guy is, he's probably the driver. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can see him as Alaskan, as there is the Native American aspect.

But, yea, he's the driver.
Liverpool Rules

As long as we are discussing Sats. Here are some older airport photos from January 2007. I've never seen Sats in a see through shirt before.

"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
sigl

Post by sigl »

Aragorn wrote:Thanks for posting these pics. About driving on one side of the car/road to the other, it's not a huge difference really according to relatives of mine - because the basics in driving are the same whether you drive on the right side of the road or the left. You just have know what side of the road to drive on in the different countries when you're renting a car etc

Really? I found it very difficult to drive on the left side of the road and especially to shift with my left hand. I don't think I ever found 3rd gear!! I was with friends and we had to all chant to the driver "Stay to the left, stay to the left, stay to the left" whenever we made a turn. Everything just looked wrong to me. The freeways were ok, but any other roads were tough! Perhaps your relatives are brighter than me and my friends!! :D :D :D

That's why I was sort of surprised to see Daniel driving and not Satsuki, since she's from the US and also from LA, isn't she??

Redluna, I also love your avatar. It's wonderful!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
advicky

Post by advicky »

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... =493&pos=2

Look at the man behind them. Perhaps he is the same man without moustache. What do you think?
Deb

Post by Deb »

Liverpool Rules wrote:As long as we are discussing Sats. Here are some older airport photos from January 2007. I've never seen Sats in a see through shirt before.

January 2007
There was major discussion about this on just jared at the time. As you can imagine it wasn't complimentary!
Lu

Post by Lu »

ad78472 wrote:http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... =493&pos=2

Look at the man behind them. Perhaps he is the same man without moustache. What do you think?
No, I think that's a different man. and he DOES look hispanic to me :lol: Oh geez, who knows?
My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

Deb wrote:Image
There was major discussion about this on just jared at the time. As you can imagine it wasn't complimentary!
She looks so sad and stressed out here. :cry:

Maybe she is thinking, CRAP! I should have put my bra on!

And she has a big old engagement ring on her left hand, does she not? :shock: That's a big ring.
My books!

Liverpool Rules

Lu wrote:
Deb wrote:Image
She looks so sad and stressed out here. :cry:

Maybe she is thinking, CRAP! I should have put my bra on!

And she has a big old engagement ring on her left hand, does she not? :shock: That's a big ring.
Yep! Like "Oh no, there's the paps. Don't look. Crap! Too late to put my coat on. I hope my nips aren't erect." :lol: :lol:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

I swear this has been photoshopped. The first time I saw it, it was clearly a pink bra. I thought whoopsie, because I remembered the time I wore floral undies with beige slacks. My coworker were relentless in their teasing.