Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Germangirl wrote:The boy actually looks like a fan to be - one who had the guts to approach him and Dan didn´t have the heart to sout at him :wink:

..and, is it me or is that really a jacket NOT for the well-known clothes thread? Did he really invest the money for a new one? :lol:
And new shoes too.

Thanks Faustine
advicky

Post by advicky »

JoniJoni wrote:
Germangirl wrote:The boy actually looks like a fan to be - one who had the guts to approach him and Dan didn´t have the heart to sout at him :wink:

..and, is it me or is that really a jacket NOT for the well-known clothes thread? Did he really invest the money for a new one? :lol:
And new shoes too.

Thanks Faustine
No, these are Saks Fifth Avene's shoes. He wore them. But the jeans are Tom Ford, perhaps. They look like same than in the trailer.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

:(
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Vicki, the first time I clicked the link there was a closeup picture of Satsuki's ring. Now I can't find it. Anyway, to add to the speculation, it looked like there were two rings. The diamond and then a tiny band. Can you find it? thanks.
redluna

Post by redluna »

:(
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

redluna wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
ad78472 wrote:
Vicki, the first time I clicked the link there was a closeup picture of Satsuki's ring. Now I can't find it. Anyway, to add to the speculation, it looked like there were two rings. The diamond and then a tiny band. Can you find it? thanks.
Good job! Looks like it's still just the tiny little solitaire. :wink:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I am going to stir up a hornet's nest with this one, but I sense he's thinning on top. It's also looking soft, I like a bit of body or some product in his hair to give it that rough and tumble look.
[/quote]
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

His hair clearly takes a battering, it's been dyed alot in the past, and cut so short for Bond, but I argree it is looking thinner, but Connery wore a piece from GF onwards and so did Timothy Dalton in LTK
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

bumblebee wrote:It's just so fitting isn't it, Craig and Bollinger. Wonder what the celebration is, now this will start some tongues wagging on D2D.
Is that box really full of bottles of champagne? It must weigh a lot, but he carries it like it's not heavy at all. But I guess it must be, because it looks like a wine shop they're in.
Lu

Post by Lu »

His hair has been thinning/receding for a while, I've noticed. He is so wealthy though, I am sure he will find many products and procedures to delay the inevitable as long as possible. :lol: Plus they know how to style his hair for films and appearances and such to look the best way possible. I would still love him even bald as a cue ball. :wink:
My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

cornell01 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:It's just so fitting isn't it, Craig and Bollinger. Wonder what the celebration is, now this will start some tongues wagging on D2D.
Is that box really full of bottles of champagne? It must weigh a lot, but he carries it like it's not heavy at all. But I guess it must be, because it looks like a wine shop they're in.
Well, that is because of Daniel's superhuman strength and manliness. :D
My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

JoniJoni wrote:
redluna wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: Vicki, the first time I clicked the link there was a closeup picture of Satsuki's ring. Now I can't find it. Anyway, to add to the speculation, it looked like there were two rings. The diamond and then a tiny band. Can you find it? thanks.
Good job! Looks like it's still just the tiny little solitaire. :wink:
I know, so tiny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like, 4 times the size of mine. Look, its weight practically pulls the ring off her finger. :shock: :lol:
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:His hair has been thinning/receding for a while, I've noticed. He is so wealthy though, I am sure he will find many products and procedures to delay the inevitable as long as possible. :lol: Plus they know how to style his hair for films and appearances and such to look the best way possible. I would still love him even bald as a cue ball. :wink:
Phew, I'm not alone in thinking this then, I was prepared for an onslaught of "how dare you"s from everyone.
Aman wrote:His hair clearly takes a battering, it's been dyed alot in the past, and cut so short for Bond, but I argree it is looking thinner, but Connery wore a piece from GF onwards and so did Timothy Dalton in LTK
I didn't know Timothy Dalton wore a rug in LTK, please say it isn't so!
Deb

Post by Deb »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Good stuff Faustine! Who is this guy he's almost kissing? No kiss for Sats, yet.
That to me, clearly looks like Harry Craig, unless I'm badly mistaken :shock:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Harry Craig? I had to look, but is it Daniel half brother?