Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Good point Linda - because he appears to be looking at someone in a few of these. (Wow - have I nothing else to do today than dissect a pap pic)
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:Good point Linda - because he appears to be looking at someone in a few of these. (Wow - have I nothing else to do today than dissect a pap pic)
Maybe his driver?
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Good point Linda - because he appears to be looking at someone in a few of these. (Wow - have I nothing else to do today than dissect a pap pic)
Maybe his driver?
Makes sense, as he is getting in in the back seat.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Maybe his driver?
Are you sure?. He could be putting his bags on the back seat, if there are two of them upfront. The mind boggles :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Maybe his driver?
Are you sure?. He could be putting his bags on the back seat, if there are two of them upfront. The mind boggles :lol:
Yeah :lol: these are the questions that bring sleepless nights..could be both I think. If he was alone with the other guy, he will get in the front seat, but probably not driving, as he would have gone to the other side already.. :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

It's ok now :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thelma wrote:It's ok now :wink:

No it isn't :(

doesn't work for me either

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Too much perfectlyformedarse for photobucket :twisted: Burns some wires or so...

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Dunda wrote:
Thelma wrote:It's ok now :wink:

No it isn't :(

doesn't work for me either
I fixed only the original link on the other page. Here it is :

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:If he was alone with the other guy, he will get in the front seat, but probably not driving, as he would have gone to the other side already.. :roll:
remember, he's in England, so THIS side is NOT the driver's side...haha, too much confusion, we'll never find out :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hannah wrote:
Germangirl wrote:If he was alone with the other guy, he will get in the front seat, but probably not driving, as he would have gone to the other side already.. :roll:
remember, he's in England, so THIS side is NOT the driver's side...haha, too much confusion, we'll never find out :wink:
I did - that´s why I said - he will not drive :wink: Yeah - sleepless nights still ahead :lol:

- To drive or not to drive - that is here the question - 8)

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thank you JJ! So so good to see him Image I kind of love his hat.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thelma wrote: So so good to see him Image I kind of love his hat.
You can keep the hat, pass the MAN over to me! :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks JJ! :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com