Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

josie

Post by josie »

Oh what for beautiful pics. He looks so good.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

At last some gorgeous pics.... :D
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I love the one where the other guy grabs Rachel's arm and Dan looks as if he's saying "Get your fucking hand off my wife!"
Although possibly he's being all actor-ish and saying "Zounds! Unhand her, you brute!" :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I would like to know, whats in the red folder. It looks a bit like the 007 sign, but more like 770 or so :lol:

I am dying to know, what they are cooking up. Something is in the air. Just the play?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

HLAJ wrote:I love the one where the other guy grabs Rachel's arm and Dan looks as if he's saying "Get your fucking hand off my wife!"
Although possibly he's being all actor-ish and saying "Zounds! Unhand her, you brute!" :lol:
CrewCut should know better than to touch her then :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He is allowed - to a certain degree :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

No worries, SF is close by, we spoke on the phone. She will catch up today I am sure.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:No worries, SF is close by, we spoke on the phone. She will catch up today I am sure.
Thanks for the heads up, Boss...

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Germangirl wrote:He is allowed - to a certain degree :twisted:
Who is Crew Cut? Pardon my ignorance, I'm not familiar with their retinue/chums
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

HLAJ wrote:
Germangirl wrote:He is allowed - to a certain degree :twisted:
Who is Crew Cut? Pardon my ignorance, I'm not familiar with their retinue/chums
Crew Cut is Daniel's bodyguard :lol:
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Right, cc is with him since ASR days. He has had two back then. Crew Cut and Silverfox. Some here quite liked Silverfox, even though I always found, he was quite feminie looking, even more so as a bg. If i look at Daniels bg's in the US and UK, cc is the most muscular and even he is not THAT big. I think, he mostly uses them for not having to deal with intrusions himself. He is fitter then any of them, I assume, otherwise.

How that ends, we have seen in the supermarket just recently :lol:

Crew Cut

Silver Fox

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:shock: Oh my, oh my, oh my!!! I'm so late to the party! Usually I get a d2d email notification, but I didn't. He looks so handsome. I love the NY hat. Nice
change from the flat cap when so casual. He looks gorgeous as always. I'd say no to the spray tan and yes to a tinted foundation. The color is just on her face, not even her neck. Different boots :shock: . Bee, you may have to update your painting! Her flat shoes look like Toms canvas shoes in navy. CrewCut has stepped up his style. DC is a good influence. It seems like CC has been driving them around in some big American SUV, like a Suburban, in the past. Now a RR. Elaine, do you know about New Jersey license plates? Why does this one say 'vehicle' at the bottom? Just wondering if it's a registered livery car.

Thanks for the photos. What a bright spot to the day!!!!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So that is why. I was seriously worried about you, when you didn't show up for the pics. :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:So that is why. I was seriously worried about you, when you didn't show up for the pics. :wink:
I know, I know!!! These days I've gotten accustomed to no papz pics, so I just don't expect them. What a treat!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:So that is why. I was seriously worried about you, when you didn't show up for the pics. :wink:
I know, I know!!! These days I've gotten accustomed to no papz pics, so I just don't expect them. What a treat!!!
They keep our DC self sane.