Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

fond-of-bond wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
Dunda wrote:
maybe it's cold in London and leather soles are not that warming.
So shoes with a thick sole are needed to keep his bladder healthy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG, this poor man, eyeballed and evaluated all the time :twisted:
Amen to that Dunda. Probably just picked the shoes by the door. It's not like he's a fashion model and I don't think he cares how tall he appears. :evil:
Pardon me for expressing an opinion. He probably did grab the nearest shoes, hence the mis-match. I don't seriously think he cares about his height either.
sorry FOB, I don't want to offend you!
For sure you can express your opinion and to be honest I don't like his shoes too! :wink:

My statement was meant in general and I don't want to exclude myself here. He really can't do a step in public without being observed all the time.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Dunda wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: Amen to that Dunda. Probably just picked the shoes by the door. It's not like he's a fashion model and I don't think he cares how tall he appears. :evil:
Pardon me for expressing an opinion. He probably did grab the nearest shoes, hence the mis-match. I don't seriously think he cares about his height either.
sorry FOB, I don't want to offend you!
For sure you can express your opinion and to be honest I don't like his shoes too! :wink:

My statement was meant in general and I don't want to exclude myself here. He really can't do a step in public without being observed all the time.
You haven't offended me and I hope I haven't offended you. :wink:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
Linda wrote:Great pictures. Just saw them on Just Jared and people are asking "where is Sats?" I think he is cute in the beanie and he is unhappy with the Paparazzi taking his picture. They are probably asking are you married yet or where is Sats?

I will send him our snow too. We are having a large snow storm at the moment.
Justjared site is full of whackadoodles. He could go to the john and they would ask where is Satsuki, have they broken up.

Look, same pictures at a different site and the comments are so different.

http://jezebel.com/5108713/daniel-craig ... ut-stirred

Just shows what a bunch of teenagers post at Justjared.

:lol: :lol: I don't think that this are teenagers :lol: it's a bunch of brainless idiots of all ages
If they are so horrible and so perverse sites.. I can´t understand why read them again and again and putting links of this class of sites.

In this point already you must know in what sites hate Daniel... why to continue consuming this sites?
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: Justjared site is full of whackadoodles. He could go to the john and they would ask where is Satsuki, have they broken up.

Look, same pictures at a different site and the comments are so different.

http://jezebel.com/5108713/daniel-craig ... ut-stirred

Just shows what a bunch of teenagers post at Justjared.

:lol: :lol: I don't think that this are teenagers :lol: it's a bunch of brainless idiots of all ages
If they are so horrible and so perverse sites.. I can´t understand why read them again and again and putting links of this class of sites.

In this point already you must know in what sites hate Daniel... why to continue consuming this sites?
Contrast perhaps?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Contrast perhaps?
A gentle reminder?
Crazy!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

The jezebel site is where I first found the photos via a google site. Later Dunda posted Justjared photos. I only contrast the difference in opinions at the two different sites. No trying to promote either site. You give me too much credit for thought in this. I only see a difference in maturity, never did I say "perverse or horrible". Whackadoodle was my word, right?

I'll stop posting if you like? Or if you continue to put words in my mouth.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Faustine wrote: If they are so horrible and so perverse sites.. I can´t understand why read them again and again and putting links of this class of sites.

Contrast perhaps?
A gentle reminder?
gentle reminder? :shock:

"it's a bunch of brainless idiots of all ages"

"Justjared site is full of whackadoodles. He could go to the john and they would ask where is Satsuki, have they broken up."
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Faustine wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Contrast perhaps?
A gentle reminder?

"Justjared site is full of whackadoodles. He could go to the john and they would ask where is Satsuki, have they broken up."
Well yes, they are. But a gentle reminder on how nice we are in comparison.

Whackadoodles! Love that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Crazy!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:The jezebel site is where I first found the photos via a google site. Later Dunda posted Justjared photos. I only contrast the difference in opinions at the two different sites. No trying to promote either site. You give me too much credit for thought in this. I only see a difference in maturity, never did I say "perverse or horrible". Whackadoodle was my word, right?

I'll stop posting if you like? Or if you continue to put words in my mouth.
I don´t wish anything, only I ask because it´s not the first time that I perceive to real weigh in your posts for what they say this class of sites.

Personally I don´t care if they say that he is the Antichrist or the Messiah. But for what I´m reading in this and in other threads to many members of this forum them concerns and annoys but they consume... then Why to insult those who insult Daniel? Why down to this low level?

It was a question, not a personal attack. Really if you felt it this way, I apologize, it was not my intention

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: A gentle reminder?

Well yes, they are. But a gentle reminder on how nice we are in comparison.

Whackadoodles! Love that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elaine: you me know the sufficient to know if when I read these commentaries I laugh to the guffaws, I read the forum anti-craig and they are wonderful, it is a talent to find so many absurd reasons to hate an actor.

I asked why my attitude is not the usual.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Linda

Post by Linda »

What do you think is in the box? Hopefully my Christmas gift! :lol:
poppy

Post by poppy »

lol i thought the box looked like it had come from ikea too!

and i was trying to workout what the car is and have settled on an audi...

oh and dan? well i love the chains, love the black shirt and jeans and i guess if i'm honest the cardigan look is kind of growing on me too....
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

poppy wrote:lol i thought the box looked like it had come from ikea too!

oh and dan? well i love the chains, love the black shirt and jeans and i guess if i'm honest the cardigan look is kind of growing on me too....
I like the cardis alright, if he wears them like this with an open shirt but not with a shirt and tie.
BTW - it must be rather warm in London...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

poppy

Post by poppy »

Germangirl wrote:
poppy wrote:lol i thought the box looked like it had come from ikea too!

I like the cardis alright, if he wears them like this with an open shirt but not with a shirt and tie.
BTW - it must be rather warm in London...
i wish it was!!

it was about 5C yesterday perhaps he doesn't feel the cold....

and you're right the cardigans look ok like this, kind of just thrown on and kind of sexy looking ;)

the grandad cardigan look is def one i won't ever find sexy...
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I haven't posted for ages but thought I'd dip in and make my own observations.

Daniel looks fine, I don't think he's too worried about upsetting our sensibilities when he's not on the clock, and I doubt whether Sats being around would have made him dress any differently see the well known clothes thread.

Dc's jeans are clearly not too long, he's not a gnome or wearing built up shoes and it's quite perverse that we complain about others having a go but somehow find it funny when we do it ourselves. The butt of the joke doesn't always find it funny. Imagine reading and hearing said comments made against yourself exponentially.