Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Aragorn wrote:Nice pics, thanks for posting. I want that cool car.
You can look at these pics and want the car :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - does that look commando or what? :twisted:
May I lend your blankee, JEC. I am in urgent need to suck on something :oops:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I cannot tear my eyes from the a) PFA b) commando view. :twisted: :twisted:
there is no VPL yes?
it look like it all over place in tracksuit..it not know where to go.. :shock:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote: You can look at these pics and want the car :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - does that look commando or what? :twisted:

there is no VPL yes?
It looks like he will be running - the rest is imagination - only say one word - motion - and lots of it :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

to click

Image Image
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote:
Lu wrote: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

there is no VPL yes?
It looks like he will be running - the rest is imagination - only say one word - motion - and lots of it :lol:
seriously, doesn't that hurt the sea cucumber-when it has free range without being strapped in? It will need to be taken care of and maybe iced!! ok. i am done. sorry. really. doesn't?
Lu

Post by Lu »

For me, it's the whole idea that the only thing standing between me and Daniel's jewels is one stretchy waistband. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Guinness wrote:seriously, doesn't that hurt the sea cucumber-when it has free range without being strapped in? It will need to be taken care of and maybe iced!! ok. i am done. sorry. really. doesn't?
Well, only a man can answer this question... :lol: :shock:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Lu

Post by Lu »

calypso wrote:Daniel Craig leaves his home with his girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell in London on Wednesday (April 29).

Had to move this one onto the current page... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote: BTW - does that look commando or what? :twisted:
You are more than welcome. Blankie expands to accommodate the number of people needing to be in the NC.

.......and yes, he does look like he's gone commando. (Is it me or is it hot in here?Image)

calypso

Post by calypso »

Lu wrote:For me, it's the whole idea that the only thing standing between me and Daniel's jewels is one stretchy waistband. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
why elastic break when you not want and when you want, it not? :evil:

if you look close you can see his bush of hair... :shock:
ImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

calypso wrote:if you look close you can see his bush of hair... :shock:

magnifier, please! :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:
calypso wrote:if you look close you can see his bush of hair... :shock:

magnifier, please! :twisted:
you see is springy underneath. :shock: it need trim.
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

007Mania wrote:
Guinness wrote:seriously, doesn't that hurt the sea cucumber-when it has free range without being strapped in? It will need to be taken care of and maybe iced!! ok. i am done. sorry. really. doesn't?
Well, only a man can answer this question... :lol: :shock:
I've just asked a man (my man :lol: ) and he said he would not run "commando style", would not even run in boxer shorts. He says it's not the sea cucumber that is the problem, it's the other "bits" that...ummm... kinda swing around if not careful.

Okay....red faced here. He now wants to know why I'm asking.

Rescue party pleeease. I'm getting teased for asking. :oops: :oops:
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

OOO! thanks. now i get to imagine what is bouncing and what isn't. Jec, just tell him that you and the girls wondered what men do while riding a bicycle commando. wait, i mean walking commando. well, just thanks for asking. i don't think DC would go commando in public like that would he? i dont know, from the tub capture it looks as if he is in something to catch them.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Guinness wrote:OOO! thanks. now i get to imagine what is bouncing and what isn't. Jec, just tell him that you and the girls wondered what men do while riding a bicycle commando. wait, i mean walking commando. well, just thanks for asking. i don't think DC would go commando in public like that would he? i dont know, from the tub capture it looks as if he is in something to catch them.
his jewels must be in track suit hammock.
ImageImage
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

everyone just looked at me in my office---i burst out "Cal" you nasty naughty wonderful gurl. However, no need for hammock--i will get behind and hold for him... okay. not as good as you. stupid guinness.