Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Always nice seeing new DC pics, thanks so much.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:Hey GG :wave:

Thanks for stepping in at the right times! But you are so right, there are no personal attacks, and the dialogue is interesting.

My " c's " came back automatically :-)

Like Caramel, I was just so happy to see the pics of them; it wouldn't matter what they wore unless they weren't stylish. That would have been a bummer. I don't think he dressed appropriately for a premier either, but he obviously doesn't care what people think of him, and he's deserved the right to dress as he pleases more than the next guy, I suppose, because he sure steps it up big time when necessary. The guy has been busy with DH, Tattoo, and C&A, dressing how they want him to dress, wearing his hair how they want him to, maybe he's just enjoying this wonderful break and not 'giving a shit' because the haircut and shave will come soon - Friday, right? -I also loved the protective way he is holding her hand - especially for just a 'rumored' couple - LOL.

The article posted on the Rachel thread quotes her long before her involvement with Daniel that she is an actress, not a celebrity. The two appear to have the same outlook on privacy, fame, and what is due to fans. Thankfully reports are nothing but positive regarding their interactions with fans.

$ab, when I said that the only negative comments I read about Rachel as a person are from this forum, I believe it's true, and I just find this to be a surprisingly strange place to find them given that Daniel has chosen her to be his love. Name a magazine article, watch a YouTube video, read ANYTHING, and she reeks of sweetness, elegance, and humor. I can't find a single bad word against her. So for me, who knew nothing about her before Daniel, I'm learning more and can find no reason not to like her. If someone else doesn't, that's their right.

I have one burning question though:

If Daniel had left Sats for another woman on the set of DH, be it a make-up artist, associate producer, whomever..., would people not like her either? Is it that no one can replace Sats - period? If that's not it, and it's strictly Rachel, I'd be interested to know which actresses would be accepted.

I understand for $ab, there is the element of betrayal, so I would assume any woman Daniel hooked up with under these circumstances wouldn't be accepted, but for others?

My position is that NONE of us knew Sats personally. She never even gave an interview. I liked her too, but I didn't know her. Since she is forever out of Daniel's life, how can I STILL be upset about her loss? At first, yes, it was a major shock, but Daniel made this decision. We have no choice but to move on. That or live in the past.

Regarding the clothes that both wore i said even too much,so i won't spend any words,i could say it's completely useless.But Craig he's an A line actor and he must wear appropriate clothes in every occasion in spite of his mood,imo.
I can also add that i've never seen before Craig so dowdy as he is in these days.

Honestly i have no real interest in knowing Weisz,it's not even a matter of giving her a chance,i don't like her so i have no interest nor spare time to dedicate to her some attention,i have better and nicest things to do,honestly. ^^"

It's not even fair to claim that whom don't like Weisz are living in the past,or doesn't want to move on.I simply dislike Weisz.
While Mitchell stayed silent and quite,into the backstage, Weisz prefer to hit the stage, she know how to behave with the press,she's also an actress so surely she takes advantage of this,she know well how things works.

So no one really know Mitchell but i wonder why i must feel some sympathy for Weisz btw.Also this is a board related to Craig,it's normal to read nice comments on other sources since aren't linked to Craig directly,and even if Weisz here isn't the main argument of discussion (even if the popular discussions are relating to her) it's logical to read some critique towards her.

sf2la wrote:I understand for $ab, there is the element of betrayal, so I would assume any woman Daniel hooked up with under these circumstances wouldn't be accepted, but for others?
I honestly think that no one here should give some reasons why dislike or like Weisz.And tbh i'm not even interested to know why several people here are so sympathizers towards Weisz.

But you're right:under these circumstances every woman wouldn't be welcomed by me and would receive the same attitude from me.

:wink:
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote: Image
I love the way he almost drags his woman into the theater. Her necklace looks pretty. Did I mention her hair before? I probably did. Heck who is counting, so here goes - I FLOVE her hair :lol:

I agree with sf2la about his baseball hat. It needs to go. He probably attracts more attention by wearing it. Pity,we could have feasted our eyes on his full head of hair now that we see it is getting longer....
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

We've seen that baseball hat somewhere before, can't place it?

You know what, it's their business what they do and how they dress, I don't give a damn whether it's appropriate or not. Scruff or not, he's Daniel Craig - isn't that why we are all here after all?
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

bumblebee wrote:We've seen that baseball hat somewhere before, can't place it?

You know what, it's their business what they do and how they dress, I don't give a damn whether it's appropriate or not. Scruff or not, he's Daniel Craig - isn't that why we are all here after all?
The baseball hat was wore by Craig on St.Patrick day and also on his arrival to London,where he wore a marvellous ivory swaeter,don't remember correctly the location where the piccies were taken.

BB it's not only in this specific occasion,by the way i've seen some piccies and simply i leave my comment.
Craig wore often the same exact bunch of clothes,sometimes even wrinkled shirt,same pair of shoes,same belt,same suit jacket...i wonder if Craig in NY have some changes at this point :lol:

Also he is an A line actor and he must put attention to his look,since for an actor is important to look at his best,specifically at a premiere.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Well that's his choice. We are but mere mortals! :wink:
caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:We've seen that baseball hat somewhere before, can't place it?

Wasn't he wearing that hat on his way to London with RW ? You know the one with his short beige sweater. Or was it green , left over from St.Patrick's day? I forget.

I agree with you Bee, about the way he ( they ) dresses. He has a right to dress how he feels like. It doesn't matter if he is an A-lister or not! it is his down time after all.

This is what I think happened- They were having a heavy session of boom titty and had a nap to recoup - lost track of time. Had to dress in a hurry. :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
I agree with you Bee, about the way he ( they ) dresses. He has a right to dress how he feels like. It doesn't matter if he is an A-lister or not! it is his down time after all.

This is what I think happened- They were having a heavy session of boom titty and had a nap to recoup - lost track of time. Had to dress in a hurry. :twisted:
My thoughts exactly Caramel and Bee. Because he is an actor is completely irrelevant to the way he chooses to dress. If we don't like it, we are free to stop following him. He has his own life and doesn't need to dress for the public 365. His promotional days are coming up and he'll be looking 'superfly' as he always does when he dresses. He appreciates fine clothes and likes to wear them. Obviously,not all the time.

I have no longer asked anyone to explain why they don't like Rachel. That's their issue as far as I'm concerned. Let me tell you, as an avid Daniel fan, I feel so fortunate that I really do like her because it makes all the sightings and new info that much more fun. It's a total bonus for us. So I'm more happy to see pics, etc., than if I didn't care for her.

My one burning question from my last post still isn't answered and that's the one about D hooking up with someone ELSE on the set. Would anyone else do ? I ask that because if it's Sats or no one, any further discussions, comparisons, etc., between the two if them are a total waste of time, and I'd like to know that in advance. I certainly value your input $ab, but I'd like to hear from others too as I think this is really the issue. Thx!
Last edited by sf2la on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote:
bumblebee wrote:

My thoughts exactly Caramel and Bee. Because he is an actor is completely irrelevant to the way he chooses to dress. If we don't like it, we are free to stop following him. He has his own life and doesn't need to dress for the public 365. His promotional days are coming up and he'll be looking 'superfly' as he always does when he dresses. He appreciates fine clothes and likes to wear them. Obviously,not all the time.

I have not asked anyone to explain why they don't like Rachel. That's their issue as far as I'm concerned. Let me tell you, as an avid Daniel fan, I feel so fortunate that I really do like Her because it makes all the sightings and new that much more fun. It's a total bonus for us. So I'm more happy to see pics, etc., than if I didn't care for her.

My one burning questioning my last post still isn't answered and that' the one about D houng up with someone else on the set. Would anyone else do? I ask that because if it's Sats or no one, any further discussions, comparisons, etc., between the two if them are a total waste if time, and I'd like to know that in advance. I certainly value your input $ab, but I'd like to hear from others too as I think this is really the issue. Thx!

Sorry Sf but i think the converse,i'm saying for the third time:
an A line actor like Craig is need to be impeccable in style,referring to clothes obviously,expecially when he attends to a certain premiere.
Doesn't matters if Craig has a tight schedule,doesen't matter if he isn't in the mood to attend to a premiere,he need to fill even this annoying parts of the actor job that is based on his complexion.

Then again if im here on this board is mainly because i'm interested in Craig,and simply iim commenting the last piccies.
I've never seen Craig dressed like this since the Heike era.To me it's even shocking to see him slovenly like this.

Honestly i don't see why me,speaking personally,or others must motivate their feeling,negative or wary,regarding Weisz.
I've motivated with deeper and very private reasons why i don't like Weisz.
Why you likes her it's still obscure to me,in a certain way.
Frankly as you likes her,and has positive feeling towards her then you have to deal with some others people that are negative regarding Weisz,without asking any motivations.
It's not really Mitchell or nothing,but i really don't see why i,or others, should justify myself,theirselves.

I'm speaking for myself only,surely whom will reply can,still i don't see the need.
caramel

Post by caramel »

:stick_iagree: with sf2la

I also think it is not serving any purpose by comparing two completely diff people. they are different. Also the dynamics of each couple is diff.
So what is the point in dragging Sats into any topic that is about RW?

Even if D/R break up, he isn't gonna go back to Sats! I call that statement my "opinion".
Last edited by caramel on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks Caramel. I also apologize for all the typos. I'm on an iPhone and accurate texting is a challenge for me.

$ab. I think you are missing my point. Let's assume Rachel never existed. DC films DH and falls in love with a make-up artist and leaves Sats. Personally, if his new love were a decent person, I'd be on board with Daniel. Trust me, after more than one year of DC and SM having split and DC and the new woman were serious to the point of him moving from his native land to live with her in the States, I'd put my Sats memories into a little memory box and put them in the closet as those days are long over and the photos from last March 7 and Apr 3 show this and are PAINFUL. He wouldn't even look at Sats on the 7th and her expression shows concern, IMO. On April 3, I'd say he is clearly saying good-bye to her as she appears to be headed for a living arrangement that night that is not with Ella and him. It's OVER.

So Daniel has this 'pretend' new make-up artist love for argument's sake. Will people in your camp ever accept her? Will they try to find out more about her to see what Daniel sees in her? Or is it Sats or nothing.

To me, THIS puts everything in perspective.
Last edited by sf2la on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
tampa

Post by tampa »

I've been a long time fan of DC and have read this site for a long while. But no one but $abbatha seems to want to tell the truth about DC's appearance. His sloppy, ill fitting, dirty old clothes at a Broadway opening are unforegivable. He wears the same crappy pair of tight little jeans, the same old shirt and ill fitting jacket in almost every public shot. He's also always unshaven (even when he's not filming). He's a multi millionaire about to open 4 huge films. I'm a fan, but his lack of maturity about how he should appear in public makes me sad and like him less. Clooney, Damon, and other A-list competors know how to dress their age in public and deal with the press. He can't seem to accept the PR part of being an A-lister. You can't have it both ways. You take the big bucks and the big films, and you have a responsibility to deal with the press and the paps - and to know how to dress when you're 43 and in the public eye. Why can't someone in his inner circle tell him it's time he cleaned up his act. And it ain't RW's fault. She dresses informally but neatly. She does not look like a slob. He does and it is NOT cool. He does not look good anymore and it's sad. tampa
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Another thing... Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are huge A-list bankable stars and both look like and dress like shit. It doesn't hurt their popularity with the masses. I don't think D owes us to look sharp. I think we've been lucky in that department. It's set him apart from others. Still, I think he has cool clothes and looks very sexy in what he wears. I'm still here.

If I disliked so many of the things that are pointed out and the negatives about him, I think I'd have lost interest in this forum and him.

I say 'Give the guy a break'. I sure dont expect him to dress to the nines everytime he goes out in public. I do expect him to be kind.

And Tampa, no one disagrees that he couldn't have dressed up more to the show. No question. I'm just not in agreement that he deserves the lamblasting he's getting for this.
Last edited by sf2la on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
tampa

Post by tampa »

Depp is not a "leading man." When he tried to play that role in the Tourist, he failed. Pitt constantly appears in a tux at tons of public appearances with Jolie and cleans up well. When is the last time DC looked good and dressed his age in a public pic. Looking smart was a major part of his appeal with the public when he broke through with Bond. He needs to get back to that. he's got 4 films he needs to sell, or he'll be back to just making small independent films. Maybe that's what he wants.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

caramel wrote::stick_iagree: with sf2la

I also think it is not serving any purpose by comparing two completely diff people. they are different. Also the dynamics of each couple is diff.
So what is the point in dragging Sats into any topic that is about RW?

Even if D/R break up, he isn't gonna go back to Sats! I call statement that my "opinion".
Well i'm not comparing anyone to anyone else,as said imo there's no room for comparison.
Also i've joined into the discussion,this one,after few days that other members were discussing/debating about it.
I guess that i'm entitled to leave my opinion.
Lately even a single hint to Weisz immediately focus the discussion on her,even on threads that aren't expressly about Weisz,so what we're doing here is simply discussing about,and i wasen't the first to name Mitchell into the thread btw.

sf2la wrote:Thanks Caramel. I also apologize for all the typos. I'm on an iPhone and accurate texting is a challenge for me.

$ab. I think you are missing my point. Let's assume Rachel never existed. DC films DH and falls in love with a make-up artist and leaves Sats. Personally, if his new love were a decent person, I'd be on board with Daniel. Trust me, after more than one year of DC and SM having split and DC and the new woman were serious to the point of him moving from his native land to live with her in the States, I'd put my Sats memories into a little memory box and put them in the closet as those days are long over and the photos from last March 7 and Apr 3 show this and are PAINFUL. He wouldn't even look at Sats on the 7th and her expression shows concern, IMO. On April 3, I'd say he is clearly saying good-bye to her as she appears to be headed for a living arrangement that night that is not with Ella and him. It's OVER.

So Daniel has this 'pretend' new make-up artist love for argument's sake. Will people in your camp ever accept her? Will they try to find out more about get what Daniel sees in her? Or is it Rachel or nothing.

To me, THIS puts everything in perspective.
I've said tons of times Sf.I don't think so..i don't think like you...sorry.
And i don't wish, nor i see the need, to explain one more time my point of view.
The main issue here is that people like me, that are negative towards Weisz, are in some way poked costantly..
I'm not interested to see what Craig sees in Weisz.
Few members of this board aren't positive towards Weisz,i don't see why from time to time i cannot express some critical comments about Weisz,take a note that i'm not costanlty browsing onto the board mainly because i want to stay away from situation like this.
But the main issue is this one for me:
why i must be positive regarding Weisz?This is not possible for me.Sorry.

I'm totally agree with Tampa regarding the sloppy clothes issue.