Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Thanks for the pics. I couldn't stand looking at them closely last night because of the haircut! I hope he lets it grow a bit.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Holy moly!

Yes, the hair is SHORT, but to be honest, it's a long time I've seen him that releaxed and oozing happiness, fun and all good sort of moods.

Look at his smiling face, I don't see hair, I only see a man enjoying himself.

(I'm a sucker for buzz cut, so I'm a tiny bit biased :wink: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Yes, he does seem happy and relaxed. He even stopped to sign an autograph. CC has his usual dour look.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:I wonder if he got a Ducati or Triumph? Aren't Ducati's the much hotter/better bike? But if the Triumph is the same manufacturer as the car, it British, do that makes sense.
He's sitting on a Triumph.

And to be honest a Ducati is mostly a bike for speed and with the speed limits in the US, a Triumph would be a much better pick. It's much more comfy too.

Despite that I always wanted a Ducati Monster UNTIL I made a test drive and recognized how uncomfortable it was. :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I hate motorbikes and am not keen on the buzz cut but I have to say, he looks delish because he's so obviously having a whale of a time. I bet those sales people will talk about the day they sold Daniel Craig a motorbike for years :lol:
purple

Post by purple »

Even I, the major sucker for short hair, think it is a tiny bit too short :lol: but I think he looks very very well, happy and relaxed. Overall, me likey.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:I wonder if he got a Ducati or Triumph? Aren't Ducati's the much hotter/better bike? But if the Triumph is the same manufacturer as the car, it British, do that makes sense.

And to be honest a Ducati is mostly a bike for speed and with the speed limits in the US, a Triumph would be a much better pick. It's much more comfy too.

Despite that I always wanted a Ducati Monster UNTIL I made a test drive and recognized how uncomfortable it was. :lol: :lol:
He has to go for the British bike, after all it's the only motorbike mentioned in the Bible.... And the roar of David's Triumph was heard throughout the land..."

The old jokes are the best, aren't they? :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Okay, I confoozed...do we now call Daniel CC (Crew Cut) and bodyguard by his real name? :lol:

Daniel had better be happy. The boy is buying a new toy that goes zoom! I wonder if it's his first bike?
purple

Post by purple »

CockHargreaves wrote:
Dunda wrote:

He has to go for the British bike, after all it's the only motorbike mentioned in the Bible.... And the roar of David's Triumph was heard throughout the land..."

The old jokes are the best, aren't they? :wink:
:rotfl: I didn't know that!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

If the soles of CC's shoes were any thinner, he'd be barefoot. I wonder if that was a factor in why he bought them; i.e., to be as short as possible. I know he wears 'regular' shoes, too, but maybe sometimes it's best to let the boss look as big as possible.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:Holy moly!

Yes, the hair is SHORT, but to be honest, it's a long time I've seen him that releaxed and oozing happiness, fun and all good sort of moods.

Look at his smiling face, I don't see hair, I only see a man enjoying himself.

(I'm a sucker for buzz cut, so I'm a tiny bit biased :wink: )
This, but to me, he was this happy for about a year and a half now. Smiling Dan, where ever I looked.

About the buzz - its actually nothing he didn't do many times before. Remember Bond on Bond Street, the frog message vid (Guinness avi), even Bees avi and quite a few other times. Seems he is doing it regularly, probably to give the hair time to grow back normal and relax from all the colouring and else...

CC seems to be taken along more as a friend then as a scare off, because he stopped to sign..not being bothered.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Smiling CC :wink:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

May I say that I am jealous to see the weather they seem to have there? it sucks here :(
Alina

Post by Alina »

Thanks a million for the pics! The hair may be just a tad too short, but Daniel looks great and it's so nice to see him smile and have a good time. He looks like a boy having fun in a toy store :) He must have been in a really good mood as he stopped to sign autographs for the girls.
I needed this badly - to see him happy and relaxed and looking great!
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

He looks great!!! :D