Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

GG,that pic is lovely! :D
sf2la,thank you for the pics and your wonderful reports!You make us feel like we're there,too. :D
and today, is the handsome gray haired guy. He accompanied Sats out. Dan is obviously confident, cause that guy is very nice looking. I'll take him
:lol: :lol: He looks good in the photo. :P
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:The above pic is beautiful! Check out those lashes.... The guy who took that pic was standing right next to me. That was my view of Dan, too.

WARNING!!!! I am NOT proud of these poor quality pics - they STINK, but I will do my best to get better ones! And please, no one tell me that they are good because I know they aren't.
I'm going to totally disobey you sf2la and say your pics are wonderful.

The ones of Daniel are not that blurred for a start and secondly, they have been taken by you and they bring to life your wonderful accounts of the performance and your adventures at the stage door.

You are a star for getting these, how much closer to Daniel could you have got?.....he is just inches aways from you....amazing. :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la - you are wonderful for sharing your experience and pics with us, thanks so much. I guess they got a bodyguard upgrade in the handsomeness stakes :shock:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:sf2la - you are wonderful for sharing your experience and pics with us, thanks so much. I guess they got a bodyguard upgrade in the handsomeness stakes :shock:
So that Sats doesn´t feel too embarassed, when walking with him. :lol: After all, she is used to someone slightly better looking :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

What great pics to wake up to. Thanks so much
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

These pics are outstanding :D :twisted:. Thanks for sharing :wink:.
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Thanks for sharing the new photos! :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:
Is there another place this stuff should go? I ain't no papz, that's for sure.
Try this sf - The Steady Rain pics thread: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=2930
calypso

Post by calypso »

gracias. these pictures put me there when i cannot be.

it make me feel better.
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I am speechless, I am actually crying. These are so fantsatic. I can't imagine in my wildest dreams you were so close to him. OMG I would faint right there in the street. You will have that memory permently in your mind all your life.
To see what you were seeing.
Linda

Post by Linda »

Thanks for the great pictures - wonderful. I have a question after seeing those pictures on stage. Are you alowed to take pictures at the end of the play? That's great if you are. Can't wait till it's my turn to be there.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

The pics are great . You guys should have a dtod sign when you go there . He might go to you .
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la, I neglected to mention, nice pic of Michael Wilson in you phots earlier.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Laredo wrote:The pics are great . You guys should have a dtod sign when you go there . He might go to you .
or he might run. or he might have us arrested for stalking. Or...