Wrap Party

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tallulah

Wrap Party

Post by tallulah »

Hi Guys and Gals,

Would you believe it I was in London last Sunday - at the South Bank around the time that QOS had it's party and did I see Dan Craig! No I bl**** didn't! :evil:

My partner saw the pictures in the paper the next day (whilst at Wimbledon - don't you know!) and I was much peeved! :cry:

Maybe on day I will catch a glance at him (and not on the big screen!) :wink:
Germangirl

Re: Wrap Party

Post by Germangirl »

tallulah wrote:Hi Guys and Gals,

Would you believe it I was in London last Sunday - at the South Bank around the time that QOS had it's party and did I see Dan Craig! No I bl**** didn't! :evil:

My partner saw the pictures in the paper the next day (whilst at Wimbledon - don't you know!) and I was much peeved! :cry:

Maybe on day I will catch a glance at him (and not on the big screen!) :wink:
But the party was on the 21. june on a saturday. So don´t be sorry... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tallulah

Post by tallulah »

Yes, I was also on the South Bank on Saturday 21st June!! So missed him completely. My partner and I were having a nice stroll along the river admiring the view - with a drink in a pub just off Trafalgar Square at the end of the evening! :D

Nevermind - I am still waiting for my signed photo - been waiting for about 3 months now for it! 8)
calypso

Post by calypso »

Anyone have more pics of this than in paper and JJ? I see only some pics.

any pics of inside it? :D
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:Anyone have more pics of this than in paper and JJ? I see only some pics.

any pics of inside it? :D
No, not to our knowing - but I think there were none..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..