SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

NextBondGirl wrote:Point taken Dunda but, since Daniel took over the role as Bond, I also think that the Bond Movies are more about character and story than action or flashiness. My point was that Bond simply doesn't need a gimmick like 3D and I still feel that that is exactly what 3D is. :)
Well I would go into a Bond movie with Daniel even if ii was 1D (only the voice :lol: :lol: )

But I think 3D will be the future of cinema. Most cinemas are suffering from pirate versions, many people don't go to the movies when they can watch the movie at home.
And due to illegal sites it it possible to watch a movie online (and sometimes in a quite good quality) the same time the movie hits the theaters.

Good 3D movie will changed that, at least as long as the technique isn't available for home entertainment. And the TVs which will hit on the market are not able to deliver good quality, not in comparison to the big screen.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Property of a Lady just didn't ring with me, I know its one of Flemings short story titles.
IMO, agree with commericanizum is the bottom line to bring in the $$$.
Its al so interesting.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I hope they don't do 3D. 3D makes me motion sick to watch and I wouldn't be able to watch it. :gaah:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Cyanaurora wrote:I hope they don't do 3D. 3D makes me motion sick to watch and I wouldn't be able to watch it. :gaah:
well there is always a 2D version out. Not every cinema can play 3D, a special equipment is needed.

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Dunda wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:I hope they don't do 3D. 3D makes me motion sick to watch and I wouldn't be able to watch it. :gaah:
well there is always a 2D version out. Not every cinema can play 3D, a special equipment is needed.
I hope so, I wouldn't want to miss it.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think Betty White would be a good Bond villian . She was prtty mean on Boston Legal ... I think Ga Ga might do a good song for Bond , but I still like Adele .
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Dunda wrote:
I think some of the new action movies are in both 3D and regular.
Bond movie status could very eaisly go 3D.
Cowboys and Indians could even be in 3D.
I am with you, 3D does make me feel woozy.
You do have to picture this, Daniel walking through the screen right into the audiance straight to you, I would pee my panties.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Dunda wrote: well there is always a 2D version out. Not every cinema can play 3D, a special equipment is needed.
You do have to picture this, Daniel walking through the screen right into the audiance straight to you, I would pee my panties.
And right after I peed, I'd puke and we would both be a mess. I can't even watch boats on the big screen if they are bobbing up and down. :vomit:
calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Dunda wrote: well there is always a 2D version out. Not every cinema can play 3D, a special equipment is needed.
si 3-d DanielImage
ImageImage
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Daniel in 3D! Bring it on I say! The thought of having him in front of me in such a way, is exciting! I would love the feeling of being in the thick of the action with him whilst at the same time admiring his 3 dimensional figure. :wink:

and if it's true that Rachel is to be in it, Double Delight! :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I like 3D. Doesn't make me feel queasy at all.

I think 3D will not be avoidable at all. Maybe not Bond23 but only a few years in future it will be the rule.

And at the moment there will always be a 2D version. No movie producing company can afford to ignore more than 50% of the movie theaters and restrain them showing the movie.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

The 3D debate rages on... :lol: :roll:

I'm not a completely anti 3D person. I can appreciate it's merit after seeing and loving movies like "Avatar", "Alice in Wonderland" and "How to train your dragon". My view on this subject is that the format is great for animation and fantasy / comic adventure. (Yeah... I see no reason why "Cowboys & Aliens" will not be screened in 3D as it is based on a comicbook.) What I do object to is the Hollywood Moguls getting $$ signs in their eyes and deciding to make every damn movie out there in 3D. I agree that cinema needs to have something extra to pull the punters in in the wake of digital home cinema but, not every movie will be suited to this version. The cinemas need to give the audience a choice between 2D and 3D and, in the case of Bond 23, they should do just that. Assuming they do this, I am sure I will go and see both versions. (I would have liked to have done this with "Avatar" to compare... "Alice" was actually better in 3D) The thought of Daniel in 3D is a tantalising prospect I'll admit ... :twisted: ... something I would like to experience. But I also agree that the 3D can make some people queasy and it certainly took me at least 30 minutes to adjust when I went to see "Avatar". It's in scenes where there's a lot of fast action that it gets really disorientating. I have no plans to boycott 3D entirely. I would just like the movie studios to think before they leap into the arms of this new format...

Just my two cents! :)