Craig & McQueen

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote:
$abbatha wrote:i know only what i've read some time ago on that blog..i can't even locate the blog anymore... :cry:
Yes, but cool the fans seemed to want DC for their idol. Thanks for searching...
All McQueen fans asked as one voice Craig as star.
I didn't think to bookmarked that damn blog page...i've looked now but,as usual, it isn't shown in the search results...
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
$abbatha wrote:As far as i know for the McQueen role was casted Brad Pitt... :shock:
BTW as huge fan of Steve McQueen i have really no interest in seeing his
I think this movie will not hit the big screen any time soon.

The last thing I heard about that was in early 2009....
I read a couple of years ago that the problem was a legal one because his first wife Neile Adams McQueen owns the rights to the exclusive areas of Steve's work, she controls his estate and rights, and she does not want Brad Pitt. She got the rights when he died, he left them to Neile and his children with her with the controlling interest.

She is the sticking block because there are things they need from her in order to make the movie, and she won't release them if the movie stars Pitt.

Always did admire that lady, I hope she holds firm because a bigger bit of miscasting would be hard to find.

Thanks fo sharing Jec.I agree with her,the Pitt choice,no offense to Pitt fan here, as star on a McQueen bio it's hugely wrong imo.