daniel and heike (old pictures)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Heike had two movies coming out at the beginning of the year in Germany and they were photographed together at least in Munich (for the Film Ball thingy, maybe?) on January 17 with relatively similar hair length and colour. Then there's an interview published at the Sunday Times Magazine Feb. 21 1999 when his hair and eyebrows have been just dyed for the HS shoot and that possibly continued until April or so. By September he was already having Ray hair... Could this go together with the activity in the beginning of the year? Interesting...
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Aggrippina could be right. He looks pre- Some Voices, but HS possible. I remember that picture with Heike with Ray hair in November just after Some Voices ended filming. I think it could be Hotel Spendide time.

SDF xx
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Stylistically what a different couple we see presented when compared with DC and Sats today.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Stylistically what a different couple we see presented when compared with DC and Sats today.
But the hand holding is the same :lol: Good to see, he just changed his look...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Stylistically what a different couple we see presented when compared with DC and Sats today.
Absolutely :D. Both, Daniel and Heike, fortunalety have changed their style a lot.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Absolutely :D. Both, Daniel and Heike, fortunalety have changed their style a lot.
What´s with your siggi, V?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: But the hand holding is the same :lol: Good to see, he just changed his look...
What´s with your siggi, V?
I don't know :evil:. Will solve that. This stupid art stuff drives me crazy right now :evil:.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Germangirl wrote:But the hand holding is the same :lol:

I was going to say the same - he's a dedicated hand-holder!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

As a fan, I'd take a hand-hold over a cheek kiss any day.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:As a fan, I'd take a hand-hold over a cheek kiss any day.
You might get just that in December. Just grab him :lol:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
Oh, with my luck he'll be wearing gloves!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
What are you talking about? You were very lucky - so why would you be out of it then?

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: You might get just that in December. Just grab him :lol:
What are you talking about? You were very lucky - so why would you be out of it then?
I guess I wouldn't say that I've had any 'luck' with Daniel incidents, but then, I guess some of us WERE lucky to have been at the SD when they signed and took pics. And I guess my hand holding preference would be a 'hands by our sides' kind of hand holding - you know, his typical way with Sats and Heike. It's so Daniel.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: Oh, with my luck he'll be wearing gloves!
I guess I wouldn't say that I've had any 'luck' with Daniel incidents, but then, I guess some of us WERE lucky to have been at the SD when they signed and took pics. And I guess my hand holding preference would be a 'hands by our sides' kind of hand holding - you know, his typical way with Sats and Heike. It's so Daniel.
Walking with him - ok, THAT is diffinitely something to dream about on a grey Tuesday morning. Thanks for putting me on the right track :mrgreen: