daniel and heike (old pictures)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Mariah

Post by Mariah »

She has a really pretty smile.
Meanwhile...I'm trying to block the image of seeing Daniel smoke.
Yucky habit :(
"I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours."
Mariah

Post by Mariah »

Guinness wrote:Jeez. He is much more grown up now. And professional. And with posh clothes. And with a major franchise he has to represent. And with a classy special partner. Hmmm. I see a difference. He definitely holds Sats differently. The book on body language can be manipulated by a professional life-long actor. I guess one holds each lover differently. huh. i dont like the way he holds Sats now-right under her boob. what is that? What does the body language say about that?
I don't think we should read that much into it, to be honest.
She's his girlfriend so I don't think it matters where he holds her. It's not like he's groping her in public in front of photographers.
"I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours."
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Mariah wrote:
Guinness wrote:Jeez. He is much more grown up now. And professional. And with posh clothes. And with a major franchise he has to represent. And with a classy special partner. Hmmm. I see a difference. He definitely holds Sats differently. The book on body language can be manipulated by a professional life-long actor. I guess one holds each lover differently. huh. i dont like the way he holds Sats now-right under her boob. what is that? What does the body language say about that?
I don't think we should read that much into it, to be honest.
She's his girlfriend so I don't think it matters where he holds her. It's not like he's groping her in public in front of photographers.
I would not be able to not grope him anywhere-in public or private! gosh darn tootin I would be all over that man if I were her!! How the hell CAN'T SHE????? ah, he needs to be presentable now. huh? too bad. He is very presentable now.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I think DCs hand position has more to do with how tall Sats is compared to Heike.
Maybe Sats gets to get all of the groping she needs in private ;)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:I think DCs hand position has more to do with how tall Sats is compared to Heike.
Maybe Sats gets to get all of the groping she needs in private ;)
I would think so and the pics are also very different in the way, that here Heike is the poser and Daniel is just standing next to her - the pics with Sats are much more restrained...more professional. The Heike pics were fun time, the Sats pics are business (most of them)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

poppy

Post by poppy »

Germangirl wrote: I would think so and the pics are also very different in the way, that here Heike is the poser and Daniel is just standing next to her - the pics with Sats are much more restrained...more professional. The Heike pics were fun time, the Sats pics are business (most of them)
they are aren't they?! like he knows he now has an image to uphold etc and has to behave himself in public/project a certain image. the pap pics show them having fun but you do get the impression that the others are-for want of a better word-a bit stiff, a bit for show or like you say gg, business like.
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
muireann

Post by muireann »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Interesting that they both go for a similar hair style.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

just found on JJ :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:just found on JJ :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since they steal from us all the time, why not - IF for once, they have something usable :twisted: although I think, we have this somewhere. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I've never seen this one. He looks so hot here. What year was it taken? He looks like a "baby Bond"
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Pup with attitude!!! :twisted:

Sublime........................Image
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Cyanaurora wrote: I've never seen this one. He looks so hot here. What year was it taken? He looks like a "baby Bond"
I don't know, but looks like around Hotel Splendide time :wink:

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

If someone figures out what when and where, I'd be really happy to know - most Heike-related stuff has been fairly easy to place, but this one is still missing.

I'd say 1999 based on Daniel's similarity with the one funny Italian photoshoot (him sitting on a red and gold old chair...).

Damn, we would need a collection of Heike pics between 1997 and 2004 :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

agrippina wrote:If someone figures out what when and where, I'd be really happy to know - most Heike-related stuff has been fairly easy to place, but this one is still missing.

I'd say 1999 based on Daniel's similarity with the one funny Italian photoshoot (him sitting on a red and gold old chair...).

Damn, we would need a collection of Heike pics between 1997 and 2004 :wink:
that's what I tought too. HS had premiere in 2000, but was filmed im 1999.

http://www.berlinale.de/external/en/fil ... 001652.pdf