Daniel in Moscow

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

In his favour, I love the new short. blonde haircut. The eyes, like Lu says, need some cucumber. Serious puffiness, which we are all guilty of every now and again, trouble is he's right at the beginning of this tour, it's going to be a long road ahead. Time for some steak and kidney pie and iron-enriched Guinness.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

I am sorry, but I had to delete some of the photos I posted here. Some ASSHOLE at Justjared posted a link to them and it pisses me off to see jonijoni photos posted with a terrible comment.

Whoever is doing this is a smelly snake! If you want to post a picture of Daniel with a nasty comment, take the time to find your own photos. Do not link to mine.

Hopefully the moderators can root out the lowlife that did this and bar them from the forum.

I'd hate to erase all my photos, but I will if it continues. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:I am sorry, but I had to delete some of the photos I posted here. Some ASSHOLE at Justjared posted a link to them and it pisses me off to see jonijoni photos posted with a terrible comment.

Whoever is doing this is a smelly snake! If you want to post a picture of Daniel with a nasty comment, take the time to find your own photos. Do not link to mine.

Hopefully the moderators can root out the lowlife that did this and bar them from the forum.

I'd hate to erase all my photos, but I will if it continues. :evil: :evil: :evil:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I so sorry dear...Can I do something to help you?

This idiot put some redluna´s pics too!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Faustine wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:I am sorry, but I had to delete some of the photos I posted here. Some ASSHOLE at Justjared posted a link to them and it pisses me off to see jonijoni photos posted with a terrible comment.

Faustine, sorry, no, but thanks for your kindness. People such as this one are beyond any sense of morality. Finding a life in belittling others is beyond my brain. Hopeless loser who craves attention found only by wrting mean comments on the internet. May they find peace and love somewhere. (but I doubt it)
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dear redluna: knowing your problem with the Russian site, I put all the photos that were not here ... sorry if there is some repetition :D

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Faustine, sorry, no, but thanks for your kindness. People such as this one are beyond any sense of morality. Finding a life in belittling others is beyond my brain. Hopeless loser who craves attention found only by wrting mean comments on the internet. May they find peace and love somewhere. (but I doubt it)
I confess that I was on the verge of writing to insult this person... but someone said something very wise to me one day on a similar situation: "it is not an intellectual challenge".

I don´t have a complaisent look on Daniel, it is so clear, in fact I have done very similar commentaries to this; but it of the links ... it was too much.

It is possible to criticize the personage but do it in a more intelligent and constructive way, giving better reasons that "he´s old".

6. Say what I’m thinking
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Faustine wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
Faustine wrote:

I confess that I was on the verge of writing to insult this person... but someone said something very wise to me one day on a similar situation: "it is not an intellectual challenge".

I don´t have a complaisent look on Daniel, it is so clear, in fact I have done very similar commentaries to this; but it of the links ... it was too much.

It is possible to criticize the personage but do it in a more intelligent and constructive way, giving better reasons that "he´s old".
So true Faustine. If you reply you only give them more attention which is what they crave.

Leave it be.

Sad as he does look tired. I hope he gets some rest soon.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:
Faustine wrote:
JoniJoni wrote: Faustine, sorry, no, but thanks for your kindness. People such as this one are beyond any sense of morality. Finding a life in belittling others is beyond my brain. Hopeless loser who craves attention found only by wrting mean comments on the internet. May they find peace and love somewhere. (but I doubt it)

So true Faustine. If you reply you only give them more attention which is what they crave.

Leave it be.

Sad as he does look tired. I hope he gets some rest soon.
If I have to give my opinion about the photos... they are terrible. Of only imagining that nothing still has begun. I have have an injury in the same shoulder and can imagine what must hurt him.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I also saw someone on JustJared talking about a thread here. It's disturbing because they invited a poster to join our thread here! That was in the last 3 weeks.

Anyway no Sats in Moscow????
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Red & Faustine - Thank you very much & JoniJoni too.

I agree with u as Dan does look very tired, I reckon that he's been doing too much I think :?: :?: What do u reckon :?: :?:

BTW These idots that have done that to Red & JoniJoni, best just ignore them they have nothing better to do with their lives, they lead very sad lives if u ask me :evil: :evil:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Liverpool Rules wrote:I also saw someone on JustJared talking about a thread here. It's disturbing because they invited a poster to join our thread here! That was in the last 3 weeks.
Someone must have joined to post links.
They either bitch at Sats and when she is not around, they find a way to bitch anyway - more so, when is isn´t looking his best. :x Sad though...
Anyway no Sats in Moscow????

You won´t see her on the official pics, Liv. :wink:
Last edited by Germangirl on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Thank you JJ and Faus for all the pics! :D