Quantum of Solace Spanish Premiere - 6 November 2008

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

BENDITA SEA LA MADRE QUE TE PARIO NIÑO!!! :D
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
advicky

Post by advicky »

Faustine wrote:BENDITA SEA LA MADRE QUE TE PARIO NIÑO!!! :D
Amen
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Dan looks so great I hope they get the next one off the ground real soon!!!
Olga is so stunning, but has awful dress sense, very European...but she is pretty daring, not that any of the clothes she's wearing are hers of course.
I loved Camille, here's hoping she'll be back for Bond 23, MGW and BB hinted at it.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Swoon, can you imagine having that man's hand - right there - if only for a moment. Sensing his heat, his scent, and hopefully not his halitosis!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

http://www.gente5.telecinco.es/t5/event ... olace.html

Live feed, I think, of the premiere
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

JoniJoni wrote:http://www.gente5.telecinco.es/t5/event ... olace.html

I just finished watching this live feed from Valencia. Fascinating, because I've never been to a premiere and probably never will.

Red carpet to a huge, modern theater; at night with lights and spotlights and James Bond music blaring; fans and press behind barriers; lots of dressed up guests walking in; famous? Spanish personalities who were interviewed and posed for photos; then a long wait before finally there were fireworks and then Barbara Broccoli, Marc Forster, Olga K., DC and SM.

They all went to the barriers to sign autographs, take photos, be interviewed. SM wore a long, one-shoulder teal green shiny gown. It's kind of hurried; PR people moving them along; fans and photographers yelling at him.

He kissed her - a peck on the cheek - one time as they were moving to another place for photographers. And again when she left, and he stayed to do more autographs. The kisses are kind of a fast, throw-away kind of gesture. Like it's a common thing that he does, not some kind of meaningful statement about their relationship.

Then inside the huge theater, they all came up to the stage and an MC interviewed - very short interview - each one, but also including Spanish director G.? Cuervo. Maybe he's a candidate to direct the next JB movie?

DC said "good evening" in Spanish (someone here remarked that he has a pretty good Spanish accent), and in another example of self-deprecating humor, answered the MC's question about what he has in common with James Bond, by saying "If you knew me, nothing."

Really interesting to watch a live feed. Feels like you're actually there.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

No pics yet from the premiere? Can't find any on the Web.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

bumblebee wrote:No pics yet from the premiere? Can't find any on the Web.
It´s too early
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

cornell01 wrote:

I just finished watching this live feed from Valencia. Fascinating, because I've never been to a premiere and probably never will.

Red carpet to a huge, modern theater; at night with lights and spotlights and James Bond music blaring; fans and press behind barriers; lots of dressed up guests walking in; famous? Spanish personalities who were interviewed and posed for photos; then a long wait before finally there were fireworks and then Barbara Broccoli, Marc Forster, Olga K., DC and SM.

They all went to the barriers to sign autographs, take photos, be interviewed. SM wore a long, one-shoulder teal green shiny gown. It's kind of hurried; PR people moving them along; fans and photographers yelling at him.

He kissed her - a peck on the cheek - one time as they were moving to another place for photographers. And again when she left, and he stayed to do more autographs. The kisses are kind of a fast, throw-away kind of gesture. Like it's a common thing that he does, not some kind of meaningful statement about their relationship.

Then inside the huge theater, they all came up to the stage and an MC interviewed - very short interview - each one, but also including Spanish director G.? Cuervo. Maybe he's a candidate to direct the next JB movie?

DC said "good evening" in Spanish (someone here remarked that he has a pretty good Spanish accent), and in another example of self-deprecating humor, answered the MC's question about what he has in common with James Bond, by saying "If you knew me, nothing."

It was interesting. Did you see Daniel hug and hug the emcee at the end? I thought I'd die it was so funny.
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

JoniJoni wrote:
cornell01 wrote:

It was interesting. Did you see Daniel hug and hug the emcee at the end? I thought I'd die it was so funny.
Yes. that was a bit unusual. I wonder if it was the MC who was holding on, since he was the one who asked for a hug. Actually, I thought it was unusual that he, a man, asked for one. Am I being provincial and not understanding European culture?
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

cornell01,

I don't know. But it was a prolonged embrace. I think there was a kiss also? It was very sweet, just unusual to see.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

calypso

Post by calypso »

I see he has chapped lips again....

:shock:

I'm sure he kisses enough so why???

:P :P :P
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
calypso

Post by calypso »

Can anyone work their magic and get a pic of Sats?

Please.......???????????? :D