His whereabouts.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:we wait, :brood: and wait. We probe twitters, web site, celebrity news,
Luna does ninja searching.
Then we wait, wait, wait...
si!!!! i deliver Image

TheKaitster I just walked past Rachel Weisz, oh my goodness
she is the most stunning woman I've ever seen.

about 2 hours ago via Twittelator

poster in NY

daniel in NY?
http://thegook.com/2011/lets-hear-it-fo ... -new-york/

*Spotted in order of appearance: Aussie Chris Hemsworth, an Olsen twin at Beauty & Essex, Daniel Craig in Greenwich Village, Tommy Hilfiger at Plaza Food Hall, Michelle Williams at Brooklyn Flea and Carson Kresley on 5th Ave. Pretty damn good spotting, I say!

but i not know how recent that is as michell williams at oscars but she might be back by now
ImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

calypso wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:we wait, :brood: and wait. We probe twitters, web site, celebrity news,
si!!!! i deliver Image

poster in NY

daniel in NY?

*Spotted in order of appearance: Aussie Chris Hemsworth, an Olsen twin at Beauty & Essex, Daniel Craig in Greenwich Village, Tommy Hilfiger at Plaza Food Hall, Michelle Williams at Brooklyn Flea and Carson Kresley on 5th Ave. Pretty damn good spotting, I say!

but i not know how recent that is as michell williams at oscars but she might be back by now
I saw that...just doesn't say how long ago the DC sighting was. For all we know, it could have been weeks ago. :wink:
calypso

Post by calypso »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
calypso wrote:
si!!!! i deliver Image

poster in NY

daniel in NY?

I saw that...just doesn't say how long ago the DC sighting was. For all we know, it could have been weeks ago. :wink:
si, what i said about Michelle williams too but i hope yes? i like to hope for the postive :wink:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I suppose, he will stay in London for this week and then is off to Toronto on the weekend for the reshoots starting on the 4th (right?)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:I suppose, he will stay in London for this week and then is off to Toronto on the weekend for the reshoots starting on the 4th (right?)
MTE. Hope it works out that way.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I suppose, he will stay in London for this week and then is off to Toronto on the weekend for the reshoots starting on the 4th (right?)
MTE. Hope it works out that way.
If it all comes down to an - at least fairly successfull film - we all gonna be happy, I think. Doesn't look all that good so far. *** Jim Sheridan. Sorry, but i blame him on having to do reshoots to explain the story. This is something, that should never happen IMO.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

YUP - he was seen in Toronto :dance2: which means, Rachel is done with her 360 shoot for now as well, as they are both needed over there. First time, they work together after officially becoming a couple. Must be a nice feeling.

josie

Post by josie »

So they are now in Toronto. How long they are there. My husband is on 20 April, in Toronto.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

josie wrote:So they are now in Toronto. How long they are there. My husband is on 20 April, in Toronto.
Reshoots from 4th to 15th April

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=956

So hubby will miss him :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

No airport photos??? Image
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:No airport photos??? Image
simmer down, something might surface. my gods, :buttkick: you not sleep, you not eat, you just stalk Daniel. :rotfl:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
simmer down, something might surface. my gods, :buttkick: you not sleep, you not eat, you just stalk Daniel. :rotfl:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
look at the timeImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: simmer down, something might surface. my gods, :buttkick: you not sleep, you not eat, you just stalk Daniel. :rotfl:
look at the timeImage
Yous two make me laugh, yes we want airport photos, I want to see dan's undies again!
caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:YUP - he was seen in Toronto :dance2: which means, Rachel is done with her 360 shoot for now as well, as they are both needed over there. First time, they work together after officially becoming a couple. Must be a nice feeling.
There was a sighting of RW in NYC , I think. I posted that tweet in DC/RW thread.
If that is true, she has probably gone to see / get Henry. It could be spring break for him so she might take him to Toronto......