Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thanks TB georgous picture!!
Its lovely to hear about his personality, being alive and very quick and funny. He came across to me as sensitive, one of the lads, a proper bloker (hence the ffing and down to earth). Just comes across from what mendes said as a thoroughly nice bloke. Its nice for it to be confirmed wot we all think. I think if judi was younger she could well have her eye on him. (her late husband had very nice blue eyes). :wink:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Wonderful. Thanks sooo much, my Dame :D

How about this?

(“Wonderful blue eyes. Sensational blue eyes,” Dench agreed in a later phone interview.) His face and body are equally striking. If there is a word that implies biceps that cannot be said to flex because their natural state appears to be one of perpetual plyometric engagement, that is the best descriptor of Craig’s upper arms.

According to Mendes, Craig hasn’t changed much since then. (“He’s richer!” Mendes noted.) Back when they were making Road to Perdition, Craig “was delightful and funny and much goofier than people might imagine him to be. He’s extremely fast-thinking and lively and alive as a person. The kind of brooding intensity that he sort of got known a little bit for is not who he is at all.

Little note: There have always been people along the line, who thought, he was not all THAT bright, even though everybody always suggested, he was.
Yup - and it's a load of old balderdash. Maybe at last that old chestnut will be laid to rest.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What I just posted:

liz roldan ‏@lizroldancbs4
#DanielCraig is intelligent, fascinating & simply swoon-worthy. Perk of the job. Story at 5 on cbs
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:What I just posted:

#DanielCraig is intelligent, fascinating & simply swoon-worthy. Perk of the job. Story at 5 on cbs
These women are just catching on to this. Look what they've missed over the years. Lucky JEC has kept an eye on him since he was barely out of nappies!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:What I just posted:

These women are just catching on to this. Look what they've missed over the years. Lucky JEC has kept an eye on him since he was barely out of nappies!
It's been quite a roller-coaster for sure.

I wish I had a magic wand to take you all back in time with me to the cinema in 1992 showing Power of One, and to share that lightening-bolt moment. :sigh:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

this pic may cause irreversible damage to your retina :twisted:

wax figure in Vienna

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not THAT bad IMO..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Ha ha, take away the bottom half of his face and you have Boris Becker! Guess those Austrians want it all!
caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:Ha ha, take away the bottom half of his face and you have Boris Becker! Guess those Austrians want it all!
:rotfl:
josie

Post by josie »

Who should be the, Daniel. But has gone awry.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I used to paint and draw a lot as a child and my speciality was portraits.... but no matter how good I got (I wasn't that good but I was enthusiastic), I would NEVER attempt to paint or draw Daniel. It is just incredibly hard to get his unusual but charismatic features right. The lines on his face are designed in a certain way and very difficult to interpret on canvas, I think. The same goes for anyone attempting to make a wax model of him... some men are just too beautiful... :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to Alex!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, the last one could be around Obsession time.

trueblue

Post by trueblue »