daniel & sats

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Somone asked me to moderate this. I can't and I won't. I am sick of this debate - whatever the opinion is. You are grown ups and you don't need me for this. We are not in kindergarden. I am so out of this discussion...how many more times, do we want to divide the forum over this topic? Makes me very sad, as friends turn into enemies and over what? Opinions and misunderstandings...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote:tampa, yes - hit and run.

It doesn't matter where you posted your thoughts, you have no safety net just because you posted in Sats' thread. You made your very loud thoughts in an open forum.

Look in your crystal ball right now and tell me where DC is. Did he have a shower today? :lol: Do u have any idea what he has planned for the summer?
My Ouija board says he's coming to my house to spend the night!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Thank god for your sense of humour SF, made me laugh.
sick of this too, no answer to it, we are all friends lets have joke and get back to laughing instead.
GG big hugs mate.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote: GG big hugs mate.
Thanks - needed that - no kidding.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I won't take sides either because I have feelings of friendship towards everyone on this board. I don't want to fall out with anybody over this. And I am sorry if my post on Saturday would open up this can of worms and instigate another argument. That was NEVER my intention. :oops:

But, whether you appreciate SM or RW as a suitable partner for Daniel, we should just want him to be happy. I am absolutely certain that this is the only thing I want.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

for sure we just want Daniel to be happy!! :D :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I copy this from the memories thread

I think, in our fight for respect for Rachel and Sats, we forget more and more the most important thing

RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER

I am as guilty as the next, as I answered to a post, which is now deleted. It was misunderstood, but I was also angry. Guilty!!! And I am ashamed. I didn't respect the poster at that moment. If we agree to respect opinions and may they be as ridiculous to us as hell - we should not allow ourthelves to forget our good manners and treat everybody in the same manner, as we want to be treated ourselves.

If this is not possible, nobody will feel save to speak their minds - as it might be the case again now. :sad: We should be adult enough to sit back and calm down, before we answer to a post. W need to learn to discuss things without making it personal.

BTW - to those, who might think, I suck as mod. Try to be one for a while in such a situation...

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

I, for one, am very very grateful to GG for all her time and effort she spends moderating this forum. She puts studied and responsible thought into interpreting the forum's policies and managing all of us disparate posters. And beyond that she's the constant supplier of DC information and the latest news. What continues to amaze me is her memory for all the photos (where when who) from down through the years.

Thank you, GG!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cornell01 wrote:I, for one, am very very grateful to GG for all her time and effort she spends moderating this forum. She puts studied and responsible thought into interpreting the forum's policies and managing all of us disparate posters. And beyond that she's the constant supplier of DC information and the latest news. What continues to amaze me is her memory for all the photos (where when who) from down through the years.

Thank you, GG!!
I thank you, cornell..

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 2&start=57