St. Barth Holiday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

calypso, your avatar, OMG. LOLOLLLLLLl

I am in Florida seeing my parents and I sneak on the computer and see these BEAUTIFUL shots!! Oh, how he caresses and kisses her. OMG...how can she remain so steadfast??? I would be all up on him ripping off that suit, etc. etc. LOLLLLLL. I guess she can get it whenever she wants it though. :twisted: :twisted:

It's nice to see him being romantic. I feel slightly guilty but at the same time, I think these pictures are somewhat staged. He knows he's being watched now...no more chips...no more baggy suit...black speedo and looking hot, and he shows the whole world, yes, I love this woman, she's not my "paid assistant"...good for him!!!!!!

not that the posters at JJ will ever be convinced otherwise I suppose. :roll:
My books!

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Thanks Thelma.

I've never been to a beach where the water was so clear and blue.
poppy

Post by poppy »

thanks for all the great pics - been away from my computer since last weds - what a welcome back :D :D :D
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Looks like he's signing autographs, such a gent!
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Such a gentleman to his fans....

Great pics, thanks so much.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Makes me wish I was on the beach drinking a Corona. 8) 8)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

007Mania wrote:
amanda7609daniel68 wrote: Call me old fashioned but I think that all these photos are really an intrusion of privacy......as much as I like seeing pictures of Daniel I do think his private time is his private time - end of. That goes for anyone in the public eye.....I know they want to do well in their chosen profession in the public eye but really......following their every move on holiday.....its just a bit sick..but that's me.......Its my personal view, its why I NEVER buy these celebrity magazines where some poor person has been caught without makeup on and they are calling her all the names under the sun.

Okay I shall shut up now.......being tired and grouchy I just feel a bit more strongly about this than probably a lot of others
Of course you're right and I think a lot of us here does feel kind of "guilty" while looking at those pics. As I said before, paparazzi pics are a mixed blessing (especially for fans, I guess). I'm happy to see (new) photos of Daniel but I'm also thinking sometimes that it's wrong or strange to see him doing private things.

At least he looks great without makeup. :D ;)

I feel to some extent we feed the beast , the more we look , the more they take pics for us to look at . That can happen when we say snarky things to each other when we make comments about him or Sats ( bump or no bump , ring or no ring ). Thats why sometimes when we get on a topic that we argue about ( none comes to mind at the moment ) I will try and change the subject so as not to feed the beast . That said I like to look at his pics and could someone pm me a few pics of Ella ... with my slow dialup it is hard to see her pics . Just 2-3 not a bunch just to see if she looks like him .