Not this time, Mr. Pattinson...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The monthly voting should start around noon. So - who is able to vote then please do, so that - at least - he gets a good start. Try underneath mentioned and maybe we can get him going for a while :wink:
Germangirl wrote:
Now - even though there might not be much of a chance to win against Pattinson (although that one already won last month :shock:) and DR, we should give him a good start in the monthly voting - so don´t forget - best way is to
- open a guest account, where you just click on cookies and don´t mind the rest - there is nothing valuable to loose there
- I found out, that I could vote with just small letters - it took it - so that is also easier and faster. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

I nearly forgot about that :shock:. Thanks GG. I'll do what I can :twisted: :D :wink:.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I think I've lost the plot......I can't find the poll! :? :?

It's showing Orlando Bloom, Patrick Dempsey, Ed Westwick, Leonardo DiCaprio (.......and they're "attractive"? :shock: I'm out of step with the world and must have odd taste in men. :lol: )
Vesper Lynd 007

JEC57 wrote:I think I've lost the plot......I can't find the poll! :? :?

It's showing Orlando Bloom, Patrick Dempsey, Ed Westwick, Leonardo DiCaprio (.......and they're "attractive"? :shock: I'm out of step with the world and must have odd taste in men. :lol: )
I have the same problem :shock:. I just can't find him :evil: :shock:.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Patience, ladies, the monthly polls for July haven't started yet. ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:Patience, ladies, the monthly polls for July haven't started yet. ;)
No, I thought so - sorry. As long as we see Orlando, we are save. But my way of thinking was, that the weekly vote ended on Tuesday with starting the next - so the weekly and the monthly voting at the end of the months should end at the same time. Hope that makes some sense. :roll: Maybe tomorrow - not that I would mind if it never started. I am a voting junkie, but I do hate it also :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:Patience, ladies, the monthly polls for July haven't started yet. ;)
No, I thought so - sorry. As long as we see Orlando, we are save. But my way of thinking was, that the weekly vote ended on Tuesday with starting the next (which is on now) - so the weekly and the monthly at the end of the months should end at the same time. Hope that makes some sense. :roll:
Perfect sense......now that is worrying!! Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OK - it will start any time now - the vote has been closed. I don´t give him a chance to win, but a decent start would be nice...:D

Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl wrote:OK - it will start any time now - the vote has been closed. I don´t give him a chance to win, but a decent start would be nice...:D
I don't think you'll be able to stop if such a serious vote is on :wink: :lol:. Today I don't have much time to vote :shock:. I'll be away nearly all the day, but I'll catch my votes up this evening :twisted:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its on and they took Pattinson out - so its only D. Radcliffe to beat :D

We can do that, now can we?

- open a guest account, where you just click on cookies and don´t mind the rest - there is nothing valuable to loose there

- I found out, that I could vote with just small letters - it took it - so that is also easier and faster.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mosta ... index.html

I have one hour now for some voting, so that should give him a nice step ahead.

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

We can do it then 8)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Its on and they took Pattinson out - so its only D. Radcliffe to beat :D

We can do that, now can we?
I think there might be quite a lot of us around today......my first visit was 19 and now it's 46. :shock:

I'm at home for the rest of the day so I'll poodle over every now and again and vote. :wink:
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

How to I open a guest account??
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Up to 100 votes now! :)
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Vesper Lynd 007

Miss-Meow wrote:How to I open a guest account??
That's easy. GG doesn't mean on the hello page, but on your compoter. Firstyou have to go My Computer where you can find the Control Panel. If you go there, you should find something like an user account. Now you have to activate the guest account. Afterwards you should use this account for voting.