STEADY RAIN pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:but fact is NY loves Hugh
Daniel ?, hmm not so much.
I really hope that they don't rip him apart, regardless his performance on stage, which will be great, no doubt about that!
We all know some critics have their sweethearts and their scapegoats.
True and that´s always the danger, but I trust the serious papers, that they will be fair. We have seen it with CR - the London papers bitched at first but then praised him, as he deserved it. AND the word of mouth will be there - nobody will rip Hugh apart and he probably doesn´t deserve that either, but if Daniel is as good as I think he will be - they will talk about that, too and at the end of the run, NY will know, what a good actor he really is - if nothing else...

IMO he will always have wind blown into his face from those in the press, who don´t like or accept the way, he is handling them. But that´s his choice - so he must live with it...in the end - he will force his way into Americas acceptance, I think...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Please note - this will be from now on ONLY for pics of the play.

Reviews from now on please here

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 397#170397
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

ok, so who wants to put money on this little blue jacket appearing in DC's personal wardrobe for the next 5 years - at least!
Dunda wrote:Image
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I won't say Hugh is considered a darling in the US, just a known entity and more generous with the press and paparazzi. Before 2006 and CR, DC was a relative unknown. The critics always react this way, going for the negative first.
Crazy!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

'A Steady Rain’ Dress Rehearsal

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:Image
Wow, that one's really cool.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Why does HJ get to look casual and stylish?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Why does HJ get to look casual and stylish?
Because he wants to make sure, he looks good and nobody forgets, who is Mr. Sexiest Man Alive - I mean DC was second after him and with a little more work from his PR might have ben even first.

WHAT I find amazing though is, that sf2la could see a dressing in THESE trousers :shock: :lol: Speaks for quite a "dressing" in my book. :twisted:
Also I feel, he looks quite broad here, too - shorter yes, but build like a brick wall...
Last edited by Germangirl on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

To quote Cal "I steal" :lol: :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:To quote Cal "I steal" :lol: :lol:
From the Basura side? :lol:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:To quote Cal "I steal" :lol: :lol:
From the Basura side? :lol:
I went digging onwards from the link you posted....but I'm not above stealing from anywhere if it adds to the DtD vaults. :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Well, their effort to NOT show Bond and Wolverine on stage succeeded.

There are Joey and Hugh on stage and that fits the thing on twitter, GG has posted: Craig was oustanding, Hugh was...hmmm pretty

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com