DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

haha!! How fun. It's like tracking Santa Clause on Christmas Eve!! :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Amie Kaufman ‏@AmieKaufman 3h
Attention, Australia. Daniel Craig is in the country. I repeat, Daniel Craig is in Australia. Commence hysterical screaming at will. :lol:

Kate Trusler ‏@katling73 2h
Alright girls. Apparently Daniel Craig is in OZ right now. Everyone form an orderly line... behind me.

Tom Pavey-Smith ‏@pavey89 4h
Game day! Excited. Nervous. Emotional. off to meet Daniel Craig at the Opera House #lionstour
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

John Morris ‏@largestgasman 15m
Just met Daniel Craig in the lift at ANZStadium. Looked very smart if a little red-eyed. Can't lose with James Bond here! #LionsTour #Lions
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Luke O'Neill ‏@lukeoneill 2m
And there's Daniel Craig with Tony Abbott at #Lions #Wallabies game pic.twitter.com/ZBvxaUoWtA

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:shock: God, look at all this hair!! FINALLY - and not into the front either. He looks delicious.

Thanks Sylvia for delivering the goods :D Was at work and hoped to find something on return. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

YES!!!!!!!! Thank you, SG!!!! And HAIR!!! :lol: :lol: Yippee!!!!!!!

Why is he all dressed up? Edit - I see they are all dressed up. Huh.

He must have (hopefully) slept on the plane because it seems like he didn't have enough time to sleep otherwise :dunno:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:YES!!!!!!!! Thank you, SG!!!! And HAIR!!! :lol: :lol: Yippee!!!!!!!

Why is he all dressed up? Edit - I see they are all dressed up. Huh.

He must have (hopefully) slept on the plane because it seems like he didn't have enough time to sleep otherwise :dunno:
Its maybe some sort of reception :dunno: But a nice mix of colours on him.
I am sure, we will see more. Not that he would voluntier :twisted:
There seem to be lots of Brits and Irish people around, so he will have a blast afterwards. Guinness anybody :lol: I am sure those guys get all the pics they could want. Crew Cut's job is to bring him back to the hotel safely :lol:

http://www.pedestrian.tv/sport/union/da ... 7d61f4.htm
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Another pic. He is all smiles :D

My mate just texted this from a corporate box #AUSvLIO #BondJamesBond
https://twitter.com/ShaneHarmon/status/ ... 65/photo/1

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I love the hair :blowkiss: Just so refreshing for a change. It makes him look younger, IMO. And it's sexy. Imagine running your hands through THAT! Sigh. Actually, I prefer some other styles to this, but in no way am I complaining. I'll take it longer over shorter any day. I hope it's longish for the play.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I love the hair :blowkiss: Just so refreshing for a change. It makes him look younger, IMO. And it's sexy. Imagine running your hands through THAT! Sigh. Actually, I prefer some other styles to this, but in no way am I complaining. I'll take it longer over shorter any day. I hope it's longish for the play.
Yeah, he does look very good. I am all for hair, that is NOT combed into his front and not too short.
These are all for now, it seems. BTW - his Lions have won :D

Hopefuloly there is a vid, like they normally show him for a split second. :lol: A drop of water is A LOT, when you are very thirsty :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

@purserj @bernietb pretty much. :-p (and people getting their photos with Daniel Craig at the sportsball)

So there is some ball afterwards? Actually - funnily enough - there were several tweets about everybody getting their pic with him. Coincidence (regarding our conversation, sf)

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

“@lionsofficial: Daniel Craig & his champagne arrive into @lionsofficial dressing room! #LionsTour #AUSvLIO” think it may be Bolly

@AlunWynJones Please post the pic of you and Daniel Craig! Icing on the cake for us girls! #lions

Daniel Craig acting casual in the lions changing room.

O'Driscoll and Daniel Craig look good together, BoD should be the next James Bond, or at least play M

Congrats to Daniel Craig and the rest of the @lionsofficial squad.

Daniel Craig in a room with rugby boys @DemiMcCormack1 has probably dreamt that #toomuchhotness

Go on The Lions! Daniel Craig mixing it in the dressing room after victory! #007LION

Did Daniel Craig buy all the champagne? Hero

What a #lions game! Watched at @TillybeerShere. Celebrations start. Loved Daniel Craig in the changing room & George North, wanting photo!

Daniel Craig in Lions dressing room.Sky presenter "In many ways, that just sums up what the Lions means...it's a brand that goes everywhere"

Just heard that it was Daniel Craig that brought all that champagne for the changing rooms #legend

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

oving all the lions players having their photos taken with Daniel Craig after clinching series win. Over to Murray & on to the Ashes!

BOD and his baby, Daniel Craig, a Lions win, Moet everywhere, ahem, get me in that changing room. #PrettyPlease

Daniel Craig randomly bringing the lions champagne and taking pictures in the dressing room hahah

PIC
From 007 to "double oh no" for Robbie Deans? Daniel Craig shows up to see what some say may be Robbie's last game? pic.twitter.com/XUvAYP0T44

The atmosphere in that changing room post-match must be amazing, Daniel Craig's even getting involved #Lions2013

:lol:
Funny watching the players queuing up to have photo with Daniel Craig #followingnotstalking

It just shows the sheer size of these players that Daniel Craig (who is a monster) was dwarfed by them.

Sky have it all, champagne, rugby and Daniel Craig!

OMG!! He is even trending. Worldwide :shock: :shock:
Yeah! True..
lol i saw daniel craig and james bond trending and i was worried he quit or something don't EVER do that to me again twitter

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel Craig in the Lions changing room is the craziest thing I've seen, he's just about stopped short of having his pipe and slippers out

Daniel Craig might be leading the dancing in the dressing room

Pretty sure ive just spotted daniel craig celebrating with the lion squad. The perks of being James Bond

Legend. Daniel Craig rocking up in The Lions changing room with a bottle of champagne. Legend #Lions #007

why am I not in the lions dressing room right now? topless players, daniel craig and champagne

Amazing scenes in the Lions change room with James Bond, Daniel Craig, joining in the celebrations!

Rory Best just handed Daniel Craig a beer in the changing room! #everybodylovesthelions

They seen more excited about meeting Daniel Craig more then the win haha all looking for a pic with him

Daniel Craig in the Lions changing rooms having pictures taken with all of the players. What a top guy! #Lions #Bond

Daniel craig is the only person who could have made that dressing room even more manly