DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Do you think that daniel likes getting his picture taken? Or has he just become used to it? I ask the question because he throws some pretty sexy poses in front of the camera and that usually takes a fair bit of self confidence. Daniel is supposed to be quite shy. Any new pics of Daniel will be very, very gratefully received. :D :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

NextBondGirl wrote:Do you think that daniel likes getting his picture taken? Or has he just become used to it? I ask the question because he throws some pretty sexy poses in front of the camera and that usually takes a fair bit of self confidence. Daniel is supposed to be quite shy. Any new pics of Daniel will be very, very gratefully received. :D :twisted:
I for sure whink he LOVES getting his pictures taken.

He's soo working the camera and the audience, viewer.....

Look at some of his poses and you KNOW that he exactly knows what he's doing.

I think he's not shy at all when the red light is on (photo or film camera)

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:Do you think that daniel likes getting his picture taken? Or has he just become used to it? I ask the question because he throws some pretty sexy poses in front of the camera and that usually takes a fair bit of self confidence. Daniel is supposed to be quite shy. Any new pics of Daniel will be very, very gratefully received. :D :twisted:

Absolutely - there are two different people out there. The professional, who gives his all as he does with everything and might enjoy it and the private person, who dislikes it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Absolutely - there are two different people out there. The professional, who gives his all as he does with everything and might enjoy it and the private person, who dislikes it.
:stick_iagree: totally. When he is in interviews, he was so shy, the earlier ones, which actually is why i adored him. He's different and sweet. Now i think he can put on the razzledazzle alittle more, he's more used the interviews. He still may like dislike it though. But as u said he's a professional actor, so he is professional about his work. I think he is totally confident when the red light comes on.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Size 9 1/2

Charlie Murdoch ‏@1charliemurdoch
Might chore up Daniel Craig's shoes #007 http://pic.twitter.com/R89LSxfB
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Millie-mae ‏@MillieMaeGreen
I want to jump on daniel craig and ride him like a pony. appologies for being innapropriate. :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

its only wot we have all thought in our minds, cept she wrote it down. :D :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Size 9 1/2

Thank you, SG! Very cool pic. Very luxurious shoes. I don't get it though. UK sizes are .5 smaller than their comparable US size. So if he's a 9.5, that's a 10 here. Note that one shoe box in that stack is a size 9. I wonder if that was for him, too? His shoes always look SOOO big. I wonder about his bare feet? Do his trainers look excessively big? I haven't noticed. Maybe the snap of his Bond shoes, somewhat pointed, just look longer because of the shape. But he did say his shoe size is a 12.5. I'm lost.
Last edited by sf2la on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Size 9 1/2

Thank you, SG! Very cool pic. Very luxurious shoes. I don't get it though. UK sizes are .5 smaller than their comparable US size. So if he's a 9.5, that's a 10 here. Note that one shoe box in that stack is a size 9. I wonder if that was for him, too? His shoes always look SOOO big. I wonder about his bare feet? Do his trainers look excessively big? I haven't noticed. I wonder about his bare feet. Maybe the snap of his Bond shoes, somewhat pointed, just look longer because of the shape. But he did say his shoe size is a 12.5. I'm lost.
That's right.....it was on a red carpet interview when someone asked him "3 questions" which were what was your first car, what size shoe do you take and will you take your shirt off.

He answered the first two and made a face at the third and moved on to the next journo. She turned around and said "well I tried ladies".
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I always thought he was joking when he said 12 1/2.....knowing that shoe size supposedly equates to penis size. :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

US size versus UK size? I'm an 8 US, 5-6 UK.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

US size versus UK size? I'm an 8.5 US, 5-6 UK.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thks BB, so that could well be right, if he meant 12 and half US size and 9 and half uk size.
His feet look bigger than a nine and half though, we would just have to meet him in the flesh and have a proper look
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

cheryl1700 wrote:thks BB, so that could well be right, if he meant 12 and half US size and 9 and half uk size.
His feet look bigger than a nine and half though, we would just have to meet him in the flesh and have a proper look
Mr Bee is a size 12 US, and I would consider him to have big feet.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Bee, I thought there was a bigger difference, too. I was surprised when I looked at a couple UK to US shoe size conversion websites. His feet look way bigger than a US 10 - a at least in dress shoes. But I go with your information - you have the proof. Check out those websites though.

BTW, I was in the shoe department in Nordstrom last week and asked the shoe salesman what's the most popular size for women. He said, "Unquestionably, 8.5." They order way more of your size than any other :wink: .