DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

gigabiting: tiny cafe, zucchini fritters w/farm eggs, Daniel Craig-aka James Bond @ the next table. Hudson Valley is kinda cool.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:gigabiting: tiny cafe, zucchini fritters w/farm eggs, Daniel Craig-aka James Bond @ the next table. Hudson Valley is kinda cool.
Seems like some tourism area outside of NY. Right? Have we been there, Elaine?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:gigabiting: tiny cafe, zucchini fritters w/farm eggs, Daniel Craig-aka James Bond @ the next table. Hudson Valley is kinda cool.
I think when we visted Nyack we have been at close to that area. :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I was figuring we were :D Really, really nice landscape.
Seems he is spending some of his off time just living like a normal person, which should be enjoyable, too.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Seems like some tourism area outside of NY. Right? Have we been there, Elaine?
Seems he is spending some of his off time just living like a normal person, which should be enjoyable, too.
GG, your avi. It's doing me in. How does one live like a normal person when that one looks in the mirror and sees THAT? What must it feel like....I can't imagine... :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote: I think when we visted Nyack we have been at close to that area. :wink:
GG, your avi. It's doing me in. How does one live like a normal person when that one looks in the mirror and sees THAT? What must it feel like....I can't imagine...
I think, he looks into the mirror like us and at times thinks - Yuk :lol:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I was figuring we were :D Really, really nice landscape.
GG, your avi. It's doing me in. How does one live like a normal person when that one looks in the mirror and sees THAT? What must it feel like....I can't imagine...
I think, he looks into the mirror like us and at times thinks - Yuk :lol:
I know....but your avi. OMG. How can he not look at THAT film sequence and turn gay on himself???!!!!!
khenton

Post by khenton »

Sf you crack me up! :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Clatterbridge Clatterbridge CCR
Congratulation to Mike Georgeson for being our highest fundraiser for @CircleofHope! The signed Daniel Craig cycle jersey is on its way!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

kerrypolka Kerry
90 seconds into the Golden Compass film (which I fully expect to be rubbish) and already I want to bone Daniel Craig. DAMMIT DANIEL CRAIG

gokari Kari
Don’t even talk to me. I’m thinking about Daniel Craig right now.

TheaHarrison Thea Harrison
So I emailed her back and said I needed a condo in the Bahamas, a part-time assistant, a date with Daniel Craig, and an Audi TT.

DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

OMG, I live in the Hudson Valley area!!!! I wonder what part he was visiting.... The towns and cities in Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess Counties of NY are considered Hudson Valley. It is north of NYC and up the Hudson River.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

DeeDee wrote:
OMG, I live in the Hudson Valley area!!!! I wonder what part he was visiting.... The towns and cities in Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess Counties of NY are considered Hudson Valley. It is north of NYC and up the Hudson River.
Another missed opportunity :lol:
The Golden Compass is obviously on somewhere..

kerrypolka: DO ME ON A GLACIER DANIEL CRAIG :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Back in London?

MrsWhiffin: Celeb Spot: Just saw Daniel Craig pull up in a cab next to me! Sad to report he wasn't wearing Speedos :(
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Livid1701: I hear the new #JamesBond movie is being partly shot in Mumbai. Has #DanielCraig left the #secretservice and got a job in a call centre? :lol:

garwboy: #ff @HelenWayte Auditioned to be the next Bond girl. Failed the final cut after beating Daniel Craig senseless for being a misogynistic pig Ouch! :D

MadSAHM: I have a thing for Daniel Craig. Nothing sexual, but I'd sure like his penis in my vagina. :twisted:
Me too! :oops: :twisted: (Don't tell hubby!)
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:MadSAHM: I have a thing for Daniel Craig. Nothing sexual, but I'd sure like his penis in my vagina. :twisted:
Me too! :oops: :twisted: (Don't tell hubby!)
That is hilarious!