Woohoo London Ladies

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

plaka

Post by plaka »

Its proof there is a God. :D (if its true)
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Who knows maybe for London he will decide to shave or to have a beard just for a change :lol:
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

I would be happy to see him with or without tache. His little caterpillar friend is more than welcome in London as far as I'm concerned.

I love the way he metamorphosises into each role, it's what makes him so damn good.
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

fond-of-bond wrote:I would be happy to see him with or without tache. His little caterpillar friend is more than welcome in London as far as I'm concerned.

I love the way he metamorphosises into each role, it's what makes him so damn good.
It's what makes him so attractive and special. His gift of changing for roles and absolutely being that role. Of course I would like him better without, but who cares if it's there if you can see this man :twisted:?
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:I would be happy to see him with or without tache. His little caterpillar friend is more than welcome in London as far as I'm concerned.

It's what makes him so attractive and special. His gift of changing for roles and absolutely being that role. Of course I would like him better without, but who cares if it's there if you can see this man :twisted:?
Absolutely! To see him in the flesh, performing, delivering his talent right before our very own eyes would be something special in itself.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I'll be there with bells on if this happens... :D I don't care if I'm broke and out of a job, there's just no damn excuse not to travel a mere 100 miles to London. I'll just have to beg, borrow or steal a ticket as I've no doubt they'll be pricey!! :roll: And if Daniel has to live with the dreaded moustache a little longer then so be it. To see that man act on stage would be a priceless gift in and of itself! But we mustn't get our hopes up too high... 2010 is shaping up to be a pretty busy time for our guy already if the reports are to be believed. Movies or Stage - I really don't care which he favours more, just as long as I see him again soon!! 8)
Vesper Lynd 007

Of course I hope, but I'm still quite sceptic, because of his work. I guess he, and even Hugh, have lots to do, so I hope there's time for that :roll:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Created by D_C - if this doesn´t give any good vibes, what can?

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Just watch, fans in London are gonna be like "OMG-WHERE ARE THEY???" :lol: :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

You're really crazy, D_C! :lol:

Fingers crossed that your art will come true!!! :D
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
007Mania wrote:You're really crazy, D_C! :lol:
Just like you, my dear. :P :mrgreen:
Naaaah, I'm not crazy! :mrgreen: I'm a member of this board but I'm not crazy! :lol: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Vesper Lynd 007

007Mania wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
007Mania wrote:You're really crazy, D_C! :lol:
Just like you, my dear. :P :mrgreen:
Naaaah, I'm not crazy! :mrgreen: I'm a member of this board but I'm not crazy! :lol: :lol:
I guess you shot yourself down now :lol: :lol: :lol:.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.