Satsuki - Letting her Shine

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote: Si the earmuffs time yes? he negotiate it that long ago? i though play only decided after Oscars.? :shock:
Image I don't know we need a clever clogs over here to confirm. (yes, earmuffs time, and can you really pull off a play that soon after the Oscars?)
si, i read somewhere it was decided after oscars. is when he called fred zollo.
Ok, so what was earmuffs time and what was the "extended period" in NY.
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Image I don't know we need a clever clogs over here to confirm. (yes, earmuffs time, and can you really pull off a play that soon after the Oscars?)
si, i read somewhere it was decided after oscars. is when he called fred zollo.
Ok, so what was earmuffs time and what was the "extended period" in NY.
earmuffs time was dec in ny, when he walk out of cafe on the tmz.

extended period i not know if same time. maybe that time when he was seen in hamptons at bapstism?

i read hand to the gods that he said he called fred after oscar, i not the
Image but i think is definite
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

No, it was LA, but I can't say where because I can't blow his cover, and not on a public forum. I have to respect the person's confidence who told me. Sorry........
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:No, it was LA, but I can't say where because I can't blow his cover, and not on a public forum. I have to respect the person's confidence who told me. Sorry........
i think at around oscar time. hugh was there too so perfect time for negotiations and i remeber seeing hugh nod to daniel in audience of oscars.
i not miss the tricks with my eyes yes?
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:No, it was LA, but I can't say where because I can't blow his cover, and not on a public forum. I have to respect the person's confidence who told me. Sorry........
i think at around oscar time. hugh was there too so perfect time for negotiations and i remeber seeing hugh nod to daniel in audience of oscars.
i not miss the tricks with my eyes yes?
That sounds about right, Cal.
Really? Hugh nodded to Daniel in the audience? How did I miss that??
Haha - the KMA smiley!!!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sf2la wrote:Ahhh...yes...It is nice for us to be thrown a bone like that (smiley with melting knees).

Just some trivia....
I just returned from staying in a hotel that according to a member of their staff, Daniel stayed there for an extended period of time within the last year. The person who told me said that Daniel was very nice, quiet, and didn't have any strange women visiting his suite like "most all the celebrity men do".
Since none of us DTD women knew where he was, we couldn't stalk him at this hotel! Strange women indeed!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks for the pics, BB. How cute is the one with the baby.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks for the pics, BB. How cute is the one with the baby.
Couödn't agree more :D. Seems like Sats still is a child as well. At least for this moment :D.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

One for the mantelpiece :wink:

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

I love the one with the baby. So cute. Sats is so beautiful, Daniel has certainly got a rare diamond in her.
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I just wanted to add this piece in here because there are basura sites which try to put Sats down regarding her actual profession in film production. Mainly this is because they either get the actual job profile wrong (mistake a Production Manager for Producer) or they just don't know what a Production Manager does.

This came to mind when I saw one of the films she has worked on advertised on e-bay with the full list of production staff (It's here is anyone is interested......ebay Item number: 170403785749). It lists Sats as: manager of production: Lions Gate Satsuki Mitchell .

Here is exactly what she does.....
http://www.jobprofiles.org/artfilm2.htm

This is good to remember the next time someone out there calls her a hanger-on or a gold-digger. Sats had a career all of her own before Daniel, and it was a dang difficult and demanding one. She's intelligent, smart and knows about the industry, just what Daniel needs by his side. :wink:
Lexxie

Post by Lexxie »

JEC57 wrote:I just wanted to add this piece in here because there are basura sites which try to put Sats down regarding her actual profession in film production. Mainly this is because they either get the actual job profile wrong (mistake a Production Manager for Producer) or they just don't know what a Production Manager does.

This came to mind when I saw one of the films she has worked on advertised on e-bay with the full list of production staff (It's here is anyone is interested......ebay Item number: 170403785749). It lists Sats as: manager of production: Lions Gate Satsuki Mitchell .

Here is exactly what she does.....
http://www.jobprofiles.org/artfilm2.htm

This is good to remember the next time someone out there calls her a hanger-on or a gold-digger. Sats had a career all of her own before Daniel, and it was a dang difficult and demanding one. She's intelligent, smart and knows about the industry, just what Daniel needs by his side. :wink:
The only reason some people call Satsuki a hanger-on or gold-digger is because they are jealous of her, she has something they want and will never have....Daniel. And jealousy is a very ugly emotion hence all the Satsuki bashing!!