Empire Magazine - December 2009

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Thanks Cal and Vesper - must go looking for this cover now! :D
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I brought the mag yesterday - with Daniel on the cover of course!! 8) It felt nice to see that the UK media hasn't forgotten him just yet, considering his only real project this year has been "A Steady Rain" on Broadway. It makes me feel that our Darling Dan will be coming back to all of us soon!!! 8) :D
bubita

Post by bubita »

I just found this, must read now!!!
thanksssss!!!!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Thanks for the scans - I bought the mag the other week and the clerk commented on it being with various covers and I smiled and said "I got the cover I wanted..." I think they only had one Daniel cover so I was lucky!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

agrippina wrote:Thanks for the scans - I bought the mag the other week and the clerk commented on it being with various covers and I smiled and said "I got the cover I wanted..." I think they only had one Daniel cover so I was lucky!
Here the Daniel covers seemed to sell out long before the others. I tried 4 newsagents before I managed to get one and that was the last one on the shelf. I have never known my hand to reach out to a shelf so quickly!! :oops:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

JEC57 wrote:
agrippina wrote:Thanks for the scans - I bought the mag the other week and the clerk commented on it being with various covers and I smiled and said "I got the cover I wanted..." I think they only had one Daniel cover so I was lucky!
Here the Daniel covers seemed to sell out long before the others. I tried 4 newsagents before I managed to get one and that was the last one on the shelf. I have never known my hand to reach out to a shelf so quickly!! :oops:
I could see you knocking someone else out of the way to get it, JEC. Good thing you didn't need to.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

We have to wait longer to get it here .