Cowboys and Aliens news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thank you for all the info! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:Thank you for all the info! :D
You are very welcome. Guess, I am one of the few, who really fancy the idea of him doing this film :wink:

BTW - did you notice, that the guy in the comic pic doesn´t have a stache? Just a stubble in the description - now if this isn´t good news!!!

I picture this - tied leather pants or tied jeans, cool leather jacket and Stetson hat. Swaggering to his horse... :lol: etc. etc...gets me going, I must say... :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote:Thank you for all the info! :D
You are very welcome. Guess, I am one of the few, who really fancy the idea of him doing this film :wink:

I'm with you on this GG...It's fallen into place for him nicely and is a too good an opportunity for him to pass up on!
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Verity
Image[/quote]

First thought

scarlett johansson
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah - pretty good choice - Kate Blanchett would be suitable, too, I think.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

I read an article about this film today in ARD teletext :lol:. First I was really sceptic as I read the facts in German, because this movie seems to unit all the movie stuff I don't like. But in the end I came to a point when I thought it can't be that bad at all. So I'm very ccurious if Dan can convince me like he did with the Bond stuff :D.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I originally thought of Renee Zellwieger buy she and Kate are getting a bit old . Scarlett has the body and I doubt the role requires great acting ability . ( she showed early promise but not much lately. )

I've pictured him in chaps my first yr on the forum , Sue and I had some racy conversations on the subject . Cowboy accents are pretty easy to fake .
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:You are very welcome. Guess, I am one of the few, who really fancy the idea of him doing this film :wink:
I'm with ya! :wink: :)
Germangirl wrote:BTW - did you notice, that the guy in the comic pic doesn´t have a stache? Just a stubble in the description - now if this isn´t good news!!!
I picture this - tied leather pants or tied jeans, cool leather jacket and Stetson hat. Swaggering to his horse... :lol: etc. etc...gets me going, I must say... :twisted:
Mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!Not bad! :P :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

..and on top of that a real broad "Howdie" accent :lol. OMG!! Cigarette hanging in his mouth...spitting tabac :shock: :twisted:

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:..and on top of that a real broad "Howdie" accent :lol. OMG!! Cigarette hanging in his mouth...spitting tabac :shock: :twisted:
Very Clint Eastwood. :lol: :P
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:
Germangirl wrote:..and on top of that a real broad "Howdie" accent :lol. OMG!! Cigarette hanging in his mouth...spitting tabac :shock: :twisted:
Yup - not speaking much - a man of action :wink: Speaking with his face and eyes - I would like that...

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Yup - not speaking much - a man of action :wink: Speaking with his face and eyes - I would like that...
Oh,yeah!How I love the strong,silent,macho type! :wink: :thud:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote: Very Clint Eastwood. :lol: :P
All Alpha Male again - can´t wait :lol:

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Yup - not speaking much - a man of action :wink: Speaking with his face and eyes - I would like that...
All Alpha Male again - can´t wait :lol:
Me,neither! :twisted:
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

yeehaa the famous naked cowboy

Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....