The Dry Spell

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote:
$abbatha wrote:it's simply that he doesn't taking attention to what clothes he wore lately. :wink:
Lets say, its save to say, he won't win any best dressed awards at the moment. :lol: That moment for me going on for about 2 years plus already.
I don't mind, but could do with some well dressed DC again. Guess, we will have it both ways for the time to come - so something for each taste. :wink:
I like Craig in two style:
Bold naked and classy :twisted:

I love casualwear by the way,but i don't like to see him dowdy,that's all 8)
chippi wrote:
$abbatha wrote:As usual,you understood that me is criticizing what Craig wore recently just because you want to believe that it's a subtle critique to Weisz.It's not so.
But Craig wore ugly clothes lately,i can't do nothing if you don't get my sense of irony.
It's not at all taking easy,it's being sloppy,that is a huge difference.It's not even nothing to do with Weisz that likes Craig whichever he wear,it's simply that he doesn't taking attention to what clothes he wore lately. :wink:
Who is this directed at?
Not that i need to justify or explain more myself in words,since everytime that i've done was completely useless, but i was generalizing.

If you're only asking out of curiosity, by the way, then i misunderstood the meaning of your comment too. ^^"
chippi

Post by chippi »

$abbatha wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
$abbatha wrote:it's simply that he doesn't taking attention to what clothes he wore lately. :wink:
Lets say, its save to say, he won't win any best dressed awards at the moment. :lol: That moment for me going on for about 2 years plus already.
I don't mind, but could do with some well dressed DC again. Guess, we will have it both ways for the time to come - so something for each taste. :wink:

chippi wrote:
$abbatha wrote:As usual,you understood that me is criticizing what Craig wore recently just because you want to believe that it's a subtle critique to Weisz.It's not so.
But Craig wore ugly clothes lately,i can't do nothing if you don't get my sense of irony.
It's not at all taking easy,it's being sloppy,that is a huge difference.It's not even nothing to do with Weisz that likes Craig whichever he wear,it's simply that he doesn't taking attention to what clothes he wore lately. :wink:
Who is this directed at?
Not that i need to justify or explain more myself in words,since everytime that i've done was completely useless, but i was generalizing.

If you're only asking out of curiosity, by the way, then i misunderstood the meaning of your comment too. ^^"
I'm simply asking because your comment said "you". I was curious who "you" was supposed to be.
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

chippi wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Lets say, its save to say, he won't win any best dressed awards at the moment. :lol: That moment for me going on for about 2 years plus already.

chippi wrote: Who is this directed at?

I'm simply asking because your comment said "you". I was curious who "you" was supposed to be.
Then my fault,i was misundestanding ^^
ag77

Post by ag77 »

Today is Last Night's premiere at Tribeca. Haven't seen Satsuki making an appearance though. I kind of miss her ...
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

ag77 wrote:Today is Last Night's premiere at Tribeca. Haven't seen Satsuki making an appearance though. I kind of miss her ...
She's literally disappeared... :roll:
calypso

Post by calypso »

$abbatha wrote:
ag77 wrote:Today is Last Night's premiere at Tribeca. Haven't seen Satsuki making an appearance though. I kind of miss her ...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... miere.html

No satsuki.
ImageImage
ag77

Post by ag77 »

calypso wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... miere.html

No satsuki.
She's probably not working in the biz anymore ... No facebook, no twitter ... She is such a mystery. Does she speak Japanese? If so Hugh can get her for the Wolverine as they will need a lot of Japanese liasions.

Late Night seems like an interesting little movie for the female audience. I will probably see it in the theater.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Clean slate perhaps, she's not producing it seems or is there any mention of her on social media, news, blogs, anything other than her affiliation with DC. It's a side project of mine, seeking info to know that she's ok/.moved on.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Thanks to Ag77 and BB,if you read or heard something about her please share.THX.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

$abbatha wrote:Thanks to Ag77 and BB,if you read or heard something about her please share.THX.
I second that request.

Thanks! :thumbup:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

As was expected, we are in the middle of our next dry spell with the man hiding (as he should), summer (on the calendar at least) upon us and no promo like last year to feast our eyes on. The next event is hopefully his little Olympic appearance (gosh, I do hope, its really gonna happen), which will make quite the splash. And then, of course, once we hit fall - he will be all over the place again - and more then ever befor with the anniversary..

So - until then, lets do our best to maintain this side - nothing wrong with a bit of quiet times though - just lets not get lost in it..

Hugs to all
GG
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:As was expected, we are in the middle of our next dry spell with the man hiding (as he should), summer (on the calendar at least) upon us and no promo like last year to feast our eyes on. The next event is hopefully his little Olympic appearance (gosh, I do hope, its really gonna happen), which will make quite the splash. And then, of course, once we hit fall - he will be all over the place again - and more then ever befor with the anniversary..

So - until then, lets do our best to maintain this side - nothing wrong with a bit of quiet times though - just lets not get lost in it..

Hugs to all
GG
Morning GG, I don't think we will get lost, we are die hard fans that are always searching the internet, twitter and such for any piece of info. As Daniel takes a break very well earned so do we, it's summer and time for holidays, lazy days and time to do nothing.
Thanks for posting this. BUT you know our HHH pop's up when we least expect it.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks gg, doesnt he just!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:gaah: Wouldn't you know it... a day off from work and no HHH to be seen. I guess it means that it's time to clean the house :roll: . No more excuses. I need to get my flag out, too.

You're right GG, it will be a maelstrom when Bond hits, but we can hope for sightings, Dame TB's gems, dad's tweets, anything...

I keep playing that Stephen Holt 'Layer Cake' interview over and over and over again. I don't think it's possible for a man to be more handsome than he was in that video (Daniel, not Stephen :lol: . ) Stephen was fabulous though.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Happy 4th July for you all. :D

Yup sf, but IMO he was more cute in that vid - I prefer him at his deadliest, manliest best :lol:

Like in the Aussie interview - dressed all in black..or in those last airport pics...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..