THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Yeah, I want to reread them,too. Only I'm so opinionated right now, I'm afraid I'll set my ideas in stone and then,you know, there will be no pleasing me. K.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cyanaurora wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:The library's here have a very long waiting list. And I was told that it may be a year or more before the paper back comes out since the hard back is selling so well.
This is weird, because in the UK all three of the books have been out in paperback for a while now. I got all three together from Amazon for £12.

The third is on sale on it's own for £3.49 (about $5.50), but I suppose by the time you've paid postage, you might as well get the hard back. :roll:
Hard back is about $30 here :shock:

The hardback here is £9.50 which is about $14.

It might be worth seeing what the postage is from Amazon UK for the paperback, even with postage you could get it in a week and save money too!

I often order things from Amazon US which are not available here and have found the postage extremely reasonable and the service very quick. There's no reason to suppose it would be any different going back in the other direction from here to there.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

They will get along pretty good, they share the same taste in beanies :lol: :lol:

http://www.cinema.com.my/news/news.aspx ... attoo_4207

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Target had all 3 on sale last week . We have a library consortium of about 12 libraries so the wait isn't so long and sometimes on newer books you only get it for 2 wks and not a month .
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Release date for The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest

October 15 2010

http://movies.zap2it.com/movies/the-gir ... st/8119266
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:They will get along pretty good, they share the same taste in beanies :lol: :lol:

http://www.cinema.com.my/news/news.aspx ... attoo_4207
That will make for some interesting pap pics :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I want some new Daniel-in-a-beanie pics.....it's been too long. :evil:

bubita

Post by bubita »

Second that.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

JEC57 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:The library's here have a very long waiting list. And I was told that it may be a year or more before the paper back comes out since the hard back is selling so well.
This is weird, because in the UK all three of the books have been out in paperback for a while now. I got all three together from Amazon for £12.

The third is on sale on it's own for £3.49 (about $5.50), but I suppose by the time you've paid postage, you might as well get the hard back. :roll:
Maybe they started selling in the US later than in Europe? I got the german versions of all three books in paperback for 9,90€ (ca.12,60$) each at the local book store...
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

JEC57 wrote:I want some new Daniel-in-a-beanie pics.....it's been too long. :evil:

With him filming in Sweden this winter I am sure we will get some beanie pics. If we get any pics at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Random House's Strong Half-Year Results Driven By 'Dragon Tattoo' Sales

http://www.deadline.com/2010/08/random- ... more-63966
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

SPE might well be looking at the same opening weekend audience as the last RH publishing phenomenon, Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code
lol I hope its the only comparison to DVC movie :wink:

Saw 3 films & read the 1st book. Salander's character & relationship with F^%$%ing Kalle Blomkvist is the best about this for me. Oh & coffee/ sandwiches
:lol: http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/23/the-g ... andwiches/

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/jacketc ... ofits.htmlDoes a book's popularity guarantee its movie's success?
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Cyanaurora wrote:
JEC57 wrote:I want some new Daniel-in-a-beanie pics.....it's been too long. :evil:

With him filming in Sweden this winter I am sure we will get some beanie pics. If we get any pics at all.
Don't remember a biege beanie . is it in the Beanie thread ?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Laredo wrote: Don't remember a biege beanie . is it in the Beanie thread ?
Yeah, it should be. If I remember correctly, he is coming out of a gym...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

oniechan OMG Daniel Craig is playing Mikael Blomkvist in the US version of the girl with the dragon tattoo he is so gonna kick the Mika of Swedensass