The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote: Very, very rude and mean-like, but some think it's funny.
Well I think he's funny. :twisted:
His interview at Piers Morgan after the Globe 2011 was great. He talked about his "jokes" about Johnny Depp and RDJ and yes, they can take it. :lol: :lol:

Piers was glad that there is a Brit who's more hated than him :lol:
Me too. I love Ricky Gervais. I absolutely loved his irreverent humor on the Golden Globes!! OMG - tension among the presenters while the show was going on must have been palpable :twisted: . I will take exception if he makes fun of DC or Rob. That will break my heart. Otherwise I am fine.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote: Very, very rude and mean-like, but some think it's funny.
Well I think he's funny. :twisted:
His interview at Piers Morgan after the Globe 2011 was great. He talked about his "jokes" about Johnny Depp and RDJ and yes, they can take it. :lol: :lol:

Me too. I love Ricky Gervais. I absolutely loved his irreverent humor on the Golden Globes!! OMG - tension among the presenters while the show was going on must have been palpable :twisted: . I will take exception if he makes fun of DC or Rob. That will break my heart. Otherwise I am fine.
You have a really good point. It's all funny when it's directed at someone else, but if it hits home and the person doesn't deserve it or is sensitive... Like everyone else, I felt really bad for Daniel during the Letterman interview. DL's arrogance and stupidity (Quantum of Silence) was inexcusable.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote: Me too. I love Ricky Gervais. I absolutely loved his irreverent humor on the Golden Globes!! OMG - tension among the presenters while the show was going on must have been palpable :twisted: . I will take exception if he makes fun of DC or Rob. That will break my heart. Otherwise I am fine.
You have a really good point. It's all funny when it's directed at someone else, but if it hits home and the person doesn't deserve it or is sensitive... Like everyone else, I felt really bad for Daniel during the Letterman interview. DL's arrogance and stupidity (Quantum of Silence) was inexcusable.
I know DL needs to follow Regis and retire already. I think "Quantum of Silence" was Jay Leno.... was an honest mistake, I think ( stupid too) but JL likes DC - so we can forgive him that slip....
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote: Well I think he's funny. :twisted:

There's a differenct between arrogance/stupidity and very evil humour.
IMO Gervais has the latter.

Watch the Piers Morgan interview, he's spot on in this.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote: Me too. I love Ricky Gervais. I absolutely loved his irreverent humor on the Golden Globes!! OMG - tension among the presenters while the show was going on must have been palpable :twisted: . I will take exception if he makes fun of DC or Rob. That will break my heart. Otherwise I am fine.
I know DL needs to follow Regis and retire already. I think "Quantum of Silence" was Jay Leno.... was an honest mistake, I think ( stupid too) but JL likes DC - so we can forgive him that slip....
So true. Leno is good fun and doesn't have a mean streak. He's a very likable guy. I used to like Letterman until he interviewed Daniel. I stopped watching him after that. He was so disrespectful to a very honorable man.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
Piers and Ricky? I watched the Piers and AC cover the Royal wedding. I just really like Piers. Anderson, too!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Piers and Ricky? I watched the Piers and AC cover the Royal wedding. I just really like Piers. Anderson, too!
But how is Piers doing as the follower of what's his name? I guess, that was hard footsteps to step into.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
But how is Piers doing as the follower of what's his name? I guess, that was hard footsteps to step into.
Piers has had a bit of a rocky start because all the war coverage has preempted his normal programming. I really like him a lot. He gets right down and asks the most personal questions but is really likable doing it - that smile and accent. His interview of Rod Stewart was the best.

If he just wouldn't get preempted all the time... Osama was well worth it though :lol: .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Piers and Ricky?
yes, it's really good :wink:

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlfYX9MMK0k
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPpwTKL5 ... re=related

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

As equal of Johnathan Ross i dislike as well even Ricky Gervais.
I dislike eithe Letterman,my fav are John Stewart and Jimmy Kimmel.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$abbatha wrote:As equal of Johnathan Ross i dislike as well even Ricky Gervais.
I don't know enough about Ross, but I'm with you on Stewart and Kimmel. Kimmel is absolutely so witty. He delivers his monologues like he's just talking to the audience, not like he's reading a teleprompter. He's also incredibly quick and witty with guests. Nice guy too.

Dunda, I'll watch those videos tonight. I don't have my earpiece with me now and I'm in a public place. Thanks for posting!!!
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:
$abbatha wrote:As equal of Johnathan Ross i dislike as well even Ricky Gervais.
I don't know enough about Ross, but I'm with you on Stewart and Kimmel. Kimmel is absolutely so witty. He delivers his monologues like he's just talking to the audience, not like he's reading a teleprompter. He's also incredibly quick and witty with guests. Nice guy too.

Dunda, I'll watch those videos tonight. I don't have my earpiece with me now and I'm in a public place. Thanks for posting!!!
Sf i will try to find Ross interview with Craig,and then i will pm you the link,so you can make and idea.
Kimmel is lovely,and Stewart is priceless,i love him!
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Ok here's with Gyllenhaaal,that has a great sense of humor:
http://youtu.be/SvLfwiA_rk8
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

bubita

Post by bubita »

$abbatha wrote:Ok here's with Gyllenhaaal,that has a great sense of humor:
http://youtu.be/SvLfwiA_rk8
He´s kind of cute :D