The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is beautiful, agreed.
Image[/quote]
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Germangirl wrote:
khenton wrote:Very funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: How could one NOT!. K
You guys are crazy with hormon overload. There ain't ANY pfa on display. Not with this coat. Not even on HHH. 8)
It's all in the mind, GG. Good sex begins with a good imagination. Watch out that will be on a tee shirt soon. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
khenton wrote:Very funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: How could one NOT!. K
You guys are crazy with hormon overload. There ain't ANY pfa on display. Not with this coat. Not even on HHH. 8)
It's all in the mind, GG. Good sex begins with a good imagination. Watch out that will be on a tee shirt soon. K
OK, I give in. You are a 100% right. So - coat or not, the pfa is there. In all its glory. :mrgreen: Ahhh...

To imagine, there was a certain someone, we both liked a long time ago and he had no pfa at all. :lol: But that remains our little secret :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:[quote="trueblueImage

Thanks TB lovely pics, the guy on the left looks freezing
Cheryl, you really are hopeless!!! Oh wait, I forgot, we are in the Special Needs group together. You are excused. sorry.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
To imagine, there was a certain someone, we both liked a long time ago and he had no pfa at all. :lol: But that remains our little secret :twisted:
Uh uh, GG. No secrets like that are allowed. You gotta spill the beans on this one. You two had the hots for a guy with no 'a', huh? :-k Who, who? Promise - we won't laugh

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Uh uh, GG. No secrets like that are allowed. You gotta spill the beans on this one. You two had the hots for a guy with no 'a', huh? :-k Who, who? Promise - we won't laugh

Forget it :evil: just talks between K and me :twisted:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That's okay.. I'll just assume it was Ricky Martin or Adam Lambert :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:Image
Do you knwo where this is from?
I just love that guy, he's beyond funny and I can listen to him just laughing all day long. I watched Ghost Town the other day and cracked up while watching the outtakes :lol:
I just love his episode on Sesame Street, the interview with Elmo and his Top Ten list on Letterman (don't like Lettermann, though :lol: )
Last edited by Dunda on Tue May 10, 2011 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That's Ricky Gervais. He's in the Brit version of 'The Office' and he has hosted the Golden Globes the last two years. He absolutely rips the actors apart. Very, very rude and mean-like, but some think it's funny. He makes no excuses saying they make mega bucks and should be able to take it.

Oh shoot.. i just reread your question. Sorry, I don't know where it's from. My answer would have to be Photobucket!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
trueblue wrote:Image
She is so checking out his pfa :lol: not that we can blame her.
I don't know if anyone noticed, but in the last photo set of D&R walking into the Broadway theater, that cop on the left had his eyes glued on Rachel - no question about it. We stare at Daniel. Men stare at Rachel. I'm pretty sure I'd be gay if I were a guy.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote: Very, very rude and mean-like, but some think it's funny.
Well I think he's funny. :twisted:
His interview at Piers Morgan after the Globe 2011 was great. He talked about his "jokes" about Johnny Depp and RDJ and yes, they can take it. :lol: :lol:

Piers was glad that there is a Brit who's more hated than him :lol:
Last edited by Dunda on Tue May 10, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:That's Ricky Gervais. He's in the Brit version of 'The Office' and he has hosted the Golden Globes the last two years. He absolutely rips the actors apart. Very, very rude and mean-like, but some think it's funny. He makes no excuses saying they make mega bucks and should be able to take it.

Oh shoot.. i just reread your question. Sorry, I don't know where it's from. My answer would have to be Photobucket!
He is also co-writer and co-producer of The Office too, with a guy called Stephen Merchant.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:That's Ricky Gervais. He's in the Brit version of 'The Office' and he has hosted the Golden Globes the last two years. He absolutely rips the actors apart. Very, very rude and mean-like, but some think it's funny. He makes no excuses saying they make mega bucks and should be able to take it.

He is also co-writer and co-producer of The Office too, with a guy called Stephen Merchant.
And he's getting money from the producer of "Stromberg" a german TV show who kind of "stole" the idea of The Office and thought he could get away with it :lol:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

And he's getting money from the producer of "Stromberg" a german TV show who kind of "stole" the idea of The Office and thought he could get away with it :lol:
Really!? :shock:

Well, not surprised. He is renowned over here as being a sharp operator that people don't like to cross. I could imagine him playing hard-ball over something like that.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote: He is also co-writer and co-producer of The Office too, with a guy called Stephen Merchant.
Really!? :shock:

Well, not surprised. He is renowned over here as being a sharp operator that people don't like to cross. I could imagine him playing hard-ball over something like that.
And rightly so. :wink: