DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Trending again

Trends

* #ripnickiminaj
* #ineedtostop
* #youcantdateme
* Paolo Maldini
* SMASH1stAlbum
* JackTheLadSwing
* Rachel Weisz
* Daniel Craig

* Inkigayo
* Teletubbies

:lol: :lol:
fatbrenda Fat Brenda
George Clooney is single in't same week Daniel Craig gets secretly flamin' wed! The lord giveth with one hand & taketh away with the other!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote: :lol: :lol:
fatbrenda Fat Brenda
George Clooney is single in't same week Daniel Craig gets secretly flamin' wed! The lord giveth with one hand & taketh away with the other!

this cracked me up...to be honest, I would have preferred it the other way around :wink: (I do think Rachel and Dan are an amazing couple, though, but we are allowed to dream, aren't we ? :twisted: )
sasha

Post by sasha »

Germangirl wrote: fatbrenda Fat Brenda
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But this time I feel like The Lord gave us with both hands: DS needed to be taken and Clooney needed to be freed. :D
khenton

Post by khenton »

Hannah wrote:
Germangirl wrote: :lol: :lol:
fatbrenda Fat Brenda

this cracked me up...to be honest, I would have preferred it the other way around :wink: (I do think Rachel and Dan are an amazing couple, though, but we are allowed to dream, aren't we ? :twisted: )
I flove people! :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Congrats and best wishes to the happy couple.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
sasha

Post by sasha »

I feel absolutely surreal now; it is all like a fairy tale with a happy ending. I’m not very used to the true happy endings in the real life. It's so beautiful, touching, and reassuring. I'm sure they where very serious from the beginning, but they are both so free spirited, and RW even more so then DC, in my opinion, that I was afraid that something could go wrong.
I still worry a bit, but maybe their mutual "free spirit" is actually something that brings them together rather then threatens to separate them?

Do you think we will see him now wearing the wedding ring?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I'm still trying to process all this, it seems so serendipitous after this week when much reflection has been going on here about pending movies, the closure of his relationship with Sats, new London home, and all that. Lot to absorb and then quietly behind our backs he was tying the knot!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sorry if this is a repeat post. HIS PR people confirmed it. When's the last time they've given any personal statement about him?! It's nice to know that they will - at least for an event like this.

Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz date, marry quietly

The Associated Press
Published: Saturday, Jun. 25, 2011 - 10:04 pm
Last Modified: Saturday, Jun. 25, 2011 - 11:49 pm
LOS ANGELES -- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz, who play husband and wife in an upcoming film, have taken the roles to heart.

Robin Baun of Slate PR, which represents Craig, said Saturday that the actor and Weisz have married. She did not offer any details.

The British actors had been quietly dating. The wedding previously was reported by the British newspaper News of the World.

Craig is the latest James Bond and will star in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." Weisz won an Academy Award for "The Constant Gardener" and starred in "The Mummy."

The pair costar as a married couple in the unreleased film "Dream House."

The 43-year-old Craig had a longtime girlfriend, Satsuki Mitchell, and has a daughter from a previous relationship. The 41-year-old Weisz was in a relationship with director Darren Aronofsky ("Black Swan"), with whom she has a son.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/06/25/372791 ... z1QNs8kMXE
sasha

Post by sasha »

bumblebee wrote:I'm still trying to process all this, it seems so serendipitous after this week when much reflection has been going on here about pending movies, the closure of his relationship with Sats, new London home, and all that. Lot to absorb and then quietly behind our backs he was tying the knot!
:stick_iagree:
I like his tempo. When everything goes right - it goes fast, isn't it?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:I'm still trying to process all this, it seems so serendipitous after this week when much reflection has been going on here about pending movies, the closure of his relationship with Sats, new London home, and all that. Lot to absorb and then quietly behind our backs he was tying the knot!
But the timing does make perfect sense in retrospect. It's like they were just waiting until he finished filming Tattoo. The house sale, house shopping, etc.

That said, I am so with you on the processing part. I'm not surprised by the marriage, but the thought I woke up with this morning was him being a married man. There's just something very different about that to me.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:
But the timing does make perfect sense in retrospect. It's like they were just waiting until he finished filming Tattoo. The house sale, house shopping, etc.

That said, I am so with you on the processing part. I'm not surprised by the marriage, but the thought I woke up with this morning was him being a married man. There's just something very different about that to me.
It's a definite, finite thing. Yes? Just so quick, so very quick. However, saying that - when you know, you know.
khenton

Post by khenton »

That makes rw a 'sady'. Married lady! Every morning when he's in town she can wake up and say, 'hello gorgeous!'. :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

This also makes the whole red carpet stuff a lot easier for them! Unless they do the Chris Martin/Gwyneth thing.
sasha

Post by sasha »

khenton wrote:That makes rw a 'sady'. Married lady! Every morning when he's in town she can wake up and say, 'hello gorgeous!'. :wink: K
I'm pretty sure she will get the same reply! :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

sasha wrote:
:stick_iagree:
I like his tempo. When everything goes right - it goes fast, isn't it?
Isn't this how it works out with so many people who are in long-term, relationships with no marriage and 'cheat' with each other to start dating? They get married in a short time frame? And theirs really isn't that short. It's been over a year and they've known each other for years. They knew what they wanted and couldn't wait to get married. Dayum is she lucky! He is too, but you know what I mean :lol: .