DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:To me, it still feels somewhat awkward to watch a woman, Daniel is connected with just with a click on You Tube. Sats was just so unique in a way, that we would never see her without Daniel.
True and reverse the thinking. As Sats tries to move on with her life in peace, yet at any moment she can flick on the Internet or read a gossip rag and get regular pics and updates about her ex. How do you move on with that hanging over you?
i think maybe at some point people , press will stop talking about her, maybe then that would help :?:
for all we know BB, she may not care, she might have left him.
but all that has been said.
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:To me, it still feels somewhat awkward to watch a woman, Daniel is connected with just with a click on You Tube. Sats was just so unique in a way, that we would never see her without Daniel.
True and reverse the thinking. As Sats tries to move on with her life in peace, yet at any moment she can flick on the Internet or read a gossip rag and get regular pics and updates about her ex. How do you move on with that hanging over you?
i think maybe at some point people , press will stop talking about her, maybe then that would help :?:
But they will still talk about Daniel.
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote: True and reverse the thinking. As Sats tries to move on with her life in peace, yet at any moment she can flick on the Internet or read a gossip rag and get regular pics and updates about her ex. How do you move on with that hanging over you?
But they will still talk about Daniel.
then maybe she might help herself by not reading so much, i not know BB. if she have broken heart then it will heal over time and by protecting herself but something tell me she not crying in soup.
she tough woman or that is what i got from her persona and mannerisms over 6 years.
one best way to show that you are ok, is to get out and be seen getting on with life.
maybe we will see her soon, or maybe paps will not take pictures of her now.
we will see. who knows, maybe they might get back together although i would think that she might have had enough.
is my thoughts only
Last edited by calypso on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:

True - doesn't make it any easier - but again, in normal life, you just stop looking at your exes pics - maybe she talks to him at night - every sheme is possible, even them getting together again - but in the end - what would serve being the best solution in the end? We have no idea...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I can't help but think that she is absolutely heartbroken. Yep, constantly reminded of the life she led; i.e., the places she visited, the 5* resorts she stayed, the handsome man she lived with and had sex with, James Bond, Tattoo actor, who is now dating a beautiful woman, who played his wife less than a year ago? All over the internet and in magazines. And in her industry. OMG, I think it is extremely painful for her. I can try to pretend that she's good with it, but I don't see it at all.
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:I can't help but think that she is absolutely heartbroken. Yep, constantly reminded of the life she led; i.e., the places she visited, the 5* resorts she stayed, the handsome man she lived with and had sex with, James Bond, Tattoo actor, who is now dating a beautiful woman, who played his wife less than a year ago? All over the internet and in magazines. And in her industry. OMG, I think it is extremely painful for her. I can try to pretend that she's good with it, but I don't see it at all.
i am sure if she is, daniel knows that and is very sorry.
but he has made choice and now it is public choice. si i agree, it must be hard, i would not like it, i not tough or can detach that way
but as everyone agrees, we never know dynamics of it all.
the problem is that pictures of both of them are everywhere, it not like she only have one album and can put it away and never hear of him
but that only pitfall about going with someone famous, but i woudld think taht alst thing she think of when she went out with him at beginning
ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

You never know, she could be dating again, RW's husband is, people in show business dont hang around do they :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I can't help but think that she is absolutely heartbroken. Yep, constantly reminded of the life she led; i.e., the places she visited, the 5* resorts she stayed, the handsome man she lived with and had sex with, James Bond, Tattoo actor, who is now dating a beautiful woman, who played his wife less than a year ago? All over the internet and in magazines. And in her industry. OMG, I think it is extremely painful for her. I can try to pretend that she's good with it, but I don't see it at all.
This is ONE way to look at it - but its just one way ... I don't know enough about her or the way they split to agree or disagree -. this is one of the points, where i feel absolutely "Not in the know" It could be just like this or very different as far as I am concerned.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

cheryl1700 wrote:You never know, she could be dating again, RW's husband is, people in show business dont hang around do they :lol:
si she could be and we not know. she might be happy somewhere with someone planning her future, marriage , babies.

life goes on. it will for her, i wish ehr happiness.
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:You never know, she could be dating again, RW's husband is, people in show business dont hang around do they :lol:
si she could be and we not know. she might be happy somewhere with someone planning her future, marriage , babies.

life goes on. it will for her, i wish ehr happiness.
That would be awesome. I hope so, too.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What bothers me - after such a long time - we might never know...I wish her ALL the best...from what i know, she deserves it. I like her and I wish her back...but that is childrens blaaa, I know...

caramel

Post by caramel »

RW behind the scenes during Esquire Mag Photoshoot :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOIkYE9Q3qo
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

We can but hope GG. I know we look at our ex'es photos or search for them on Facebook - but most of that is static. What she is able to witness, if she chooses, is pretty much what we see - pap pics, premieres, movie roles, and maybe, just maybe some words from Ella.

Unless they had an extremely hostile break-up, and somehow the few clues we have don't suggest this, then I think she is vulnerable to seeing "his life" unfold and the pain this entails. Unless, however, she's blissfully otherwise occupied and is shagging some stud muffin in a secluded cottage somewhere!
caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:We can but hope GG. I know we look at our ex'es photos or search for them on Facebook - but most of that is static. What she is able to witness, if she chooses, is pretty much what we see - pap pics, premieres, movie roles, and maybe, just maybe some words from Ella.

Unless they had an extremely hostile break-up, and somehow the few clues we have don't suggest this, then I think she is vulnerable to seeing "his life" unfold and the pain this entails. Unless, however, she's blissfully shagging some stud muffin in a secluded cottage somewhere!
But that is the down side of getting involved with anyone with celeb status, right? Anyone in show biz breaking up has to suffer the same way. That's why I always felt bad for Jennifer Aniston - being married to BP and then get divorced only to see him move on so quickly with AJ and have children with her immediately - but she is yet to find THE ONE for herself - for all we know she might not want that anymore - but having to witness that part of your ex is horrible. She even had to present an award during some show while BP/AJ are in the audience watching- the whole world watching her every nuance and she having to act nonchalant about the whole thing - horrible
I am not trying to undermine what Sats MIGHT be going thru with the breakup - but compared to so many celebs at least she is not in the public eye constantly being watched and judged.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

The memories sometimes are painful and come and go like the tide anything,even trivial,could make you spring up in your mind your ex.
I've walked on this path,so i know how can be tough,depends from ourself,from our temper,unfortunately i don't forget,and i'm not a forgiving person.
Hope for Satsuki Mitchell that she can forget sooner and move on,hate is not the answer,but Forgiveness is not for everyone.