DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sasha

Post by sasha »

sf2la wrote:
sasha wrote:But it may be it! That's sounds promising!
I say it's just a matter of time, and not much time either. If her age works against her, there's always IVF. They can even select the choice of their baby(ies.) I could see them wishing for twins (just to get two) if it went that way....I sound like I'm writing for the National Enquirer 8) .
You have a great style - think higher! :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
I say it's just a matter of time, and not much time either. If her age works against her, there's always IVF. They can even select the choice of their baby(ies.) I could see them wishing for twins (just to get two) if it went that way....I sound like I'm writing for the National Enquirer 8) .
Take note girls, don't want to piss on your parade, BUT,,,it they have a baby we will never get to see it, Daniel will not let us see any pictures,
Rachel is very open with Henry, but Daniel won't hear of having his child photographed :cry:
Oh, I and thinking IVF, I stand on the fact that Daniel is snipped, I know it could be reversed but they night have to go the IVF route,
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Take note girls, don't want to piss on your parade, BUT,,,it they have a baby we will never get to see it, Daniel will not let us see any pictures,
Rachel is very open with Henry, but Daniel won't hear of having his child photographed :cry:
Oh, I and thinking IVF, I stand on the fact that Daniel is snipped, I know it could be reversed but they night have to go the IVF route,
Daniel will have no power in the US over photogs if he takes his child/children out. He can keep them hidden if he wants, or he can put masks over their faces like Michael Jackson did with his kids, but it's out of his control here. Honestly, I have almost nil interest in seeing pics of a baby; they change so much. Look at the difference between a toddler Henry and now. Huge difference. I'd be interested in seeing DC's kid at Henry's age.

If DC is snipped, docs can reverse it or extract sperm with a syringe. Simple procedure. They could spin the sperm and choose the sex of their kid(s).
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote: I say it's just a matter of time, and not much time either. If her age works against her, there's always IVF. They can even select the choice of their baby(ies.) I could see them wishing for twins (just to get two) if it went that way....I sound like I'm writing for the National Enquirer 8) .
Daniel will have no power in the US over photogs if he takes his child/children out. He can keep them hidden if he wants, or he can put masks over their faces like Michael Jackson did with his kids, but it's out of his control here. Honestly, I have almost nil interest in seeing pics of a baby; they change so much. Look at the difference between a toddler Henry and now. Huge difference. I'd be interested in seeing DC's kid at Henry's age.

If DC is snipped, docs can reverse it or extract sperm with a syringe. Simple procedure. They could spin the sperm and choose the sex of their kid(s).
Oh I agree, pictures when they are a little older, I still think he will go to great lengths to restrict photos.
Oh yes, simple procedure, bada bing bada boom.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:They both need to be in shape for their upcoming roles - Bourne and Bond. Stopping smoking makes sense. No alcohol at all on her part does lend me to think it's because she is leaving herself open (no pun intended :lol: ) to getting pregnant. That's an obvious sign for a woman intending to - or who is already pregnant.

But the Bourne filming makes me think she has to wait. She said she needs to get in top shape for that....
:rotfl: Do you take classes to come up with lines like this on the fly??!!
You are one funny person.
Love the speculation about the baby though!

Their diet could all be related to their upcoming movies of course but I don't think she would be having an action role in Bourne? I am thinking her role is something like what Joan Allen had in the previous Bourne movies- like a superior or something in the CIA.....
so no need to watch your figure so to speak.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -Bond.html

Rachel Weisz and her husband Daniel Craig have embarked on a health kick, fuelling rumours they want to start a family.

Rachel, 41, has given up alcohol while the 43-year-old Bond star claims to have finally kicked his nicotine habit.

‘Rachel was at a private club but wouldn’t touch a drop of alcohol,’ says a spy. ‘She’s given it up and now Daniel has stopped smoking.
They’re planning for a baby and want to get themselves in tip-top shape.’

And the inside source for this is who? Where is the press release or which team of "people" (RW's or Daniel's) announced this? This is the usual DM rubbish imo.

Sorry to be a party-pooper, but every single thing that either (or both) of them does, does not automatically lead to pregnancy....especially when the source for it is the DM which Daniel has sued before because they trod into his private life.

It's likely to be as simple as something like RW wanting to be fit for her roles, or even to keep up with super-athletic Daniel.

He gives up a lot of things in the run-up to Bond. Remember Judi gave him a pork-pie and two bottles of guinness at the final wrap so he could celebrate. Maybe RW just wants to fall in with his routine to give him solid moral and practical support.

It was sooooo predictable that the minute RW said the "baby" word in that recent interview that every journo on the planet at a loose end for a gossip story would take everything they do and and say and manipulate it into a pregnancy.

Wait until you see her waddling down the streets of NY at 8 months pregnant before breaking out the champagne. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup, like sf already said ..
sf2la wrote:They both need to be in shape for their upcoming roles - Bourne and Bond. Stopping smoking makes sense. No alcohol at all on her part does lend me to think it's because she is leaving herself open (no pun intended :lol: ) to getting pregnant. That's an obvious sign for a woman intending to - or who is already pregnant.

But the Bourne filming makes me think she has to wait. She said she needs to get in top shape for that....
...this is most likely much more about getting in shape for their roles. IF true at all, since as JEC pointed out, the source is more then a bit disputable. But here's hoping the smoking is true..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Yup, like sf already said ..

...this is most likely much more about getting in shape for their roles. IF true at all, since as JEC pointed out, the source is more then a bit disputable. But here's hoping the smoking is true..
The other thing about the DM story is their usual slight-of-hand in the wording. The devil is in the detail as the old saying goes.

In the previous sentence it says "Friends say" and then it claims "says a spy".

If there is a grain of truth in this (which I seriously doubt) then they have........

* one or more loose-mouthed friends and/or
* a spy in their close circle and/or
* a spy masquarading as a friend who is loose-mouthed - and not only that but loose-mouthed with the hated DM to boot!

As I said - when we see RW waddling down the street on her way to maternity, then it will be true. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I do think, its pretty much made up, that it has to do with a baby - its just too good a headline to pass, I suppose. I don't think, Daniel will let them play with baby ideas for long though until he goes after their arses.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:I do think, its pretty much made up, that it has to do with a baby - its just too good a headline to pass, I suppose. I don't think, Daniel will let them play with baby ideas for long though until he goes after their arses.
I agree there are more chances of this being made up from a couple of things we read the past few weeks. Her Lucky mag interview where the baby talk originated and then during TIFF there was an account we read about how she was a true professional and wouldn't even touch a drop of alcohol during the after parties as she was promoting TDBS. Then DC talked about giving up his smoking in that radio interview crunching thru his breakfast.
Yes somebody paying close attention to many things printed about them could manage to put a spin on it.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf wrote
"If DC is snipped, docs can reverse it or extract sperm with a syringe. Simple procedure"

Oh a syringe in the gonad, painful :wink:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:sf wrote
"If DC is snipped, docs can reverse it or extract sperm with a syringe. Simple procedure"

Gaud Cheryl, if he can withstand being smacked in the balls he can withstand a little needle into him to get some sperm. :rotfl:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tbossmc2000 wrote:

Gaud Cheryl, if he can withstand being smacked in the balls he can withstand a little needle into him to get some sperm. :rotfl:
Yeah and even without any anesthesia, because he's James F***ing Bond :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:

He will cling to the wall and tell them, he is NOT james f***ing Bond :lol:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: Gaud Cheryl, if he can withstand being smacked in the balls he can withstand a little needle into him to get some sperm. :rotfl:
He will cling to the wall and tell them, he is NOT james f***ing Bond :lol:
:rotfl: Call me resentful, but women have to have periods for approximately 40 years, so I think every man should have to have a thick gauge syringe needle stuck into his balls at least once in his lifetime :lol: :lol: :lol: