SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Just got to watch it now. No need to repeat all that's been said. This look great, HE looks and sounds great and I wonder, how nobody has posted this yet :lol:

because he failed miserably :lol: :lol: :lol: not one shot found it's aim!!!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Who cares? :lol:

What you think - QOS body or more?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Who cares? :lol:

What you think - QOS body or more?
I guess a bit more than in QoS.
Look at those arms, but not as neckless bulky as in CR.

Very fine to me!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, seems he got a good middle shape between the two..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

MI6

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Very cool. Thanks! He and Babs said there will be shirtless Bond scenes. If he's been working out has much as is reported, Babs won't be wasting that effort! That pool scene and this one - what perfection. Thank goodness the franchise has a woman owner.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Very cool. Thanks! He and Babs said there will be shirtless Bond scenes. If he's been working out has much as is reported, Babs won't be wasting that effort! That pool scene and this one - what perfection. Thank goodness the franchise has a woman owner.
:lol: lucky us, yes!

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:Very cool. Thanks! He and Babs said there will be shirtless Bond scenes. If he's been working out has much as is reported, Babs won't be wasting that effort! That pool scene and this one - what perfection. Thank goodness the franchise has a woman owner.
:lol: lucky us, yes!
Ya know, really. I think that if Bond were owned by only a man/men, the focus would just be on the Bond girls and not Bond himself. Since I'm not well versed on the Cubby days, I can't say for sure, but looking at those old Bond movie posters - most had Bond girls pictured as prominently as Bond. Not anymore :lol: .
caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote: Image
MI6
I Flove this shot. Very graceful even in midair like that (I really hope that is Daniel and not the stunt double)

Also in the trailer there was a shot of him falling into the pool (0:50)- with the camera capturing from underneath- visually stunning.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It is going to be so difficult, if not impossible to tell whether it's DC or BC. They'll transplant DC's head onto BC's where needed, so unless we can tell a difference in the body...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Visually stunning, I think, is the word, the fans have uttered the most. Roger Deakins really wove his magic over this and with Daniel own magic - this will be epic.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Many thanks to everyone for sharing all these goodies! :D

Some Berenice for the boy(s) here :lol: :P

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

James Bond 007 Skyfall London Filming Behind the Scenes Footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmFzdKpm ... youtu.be&a