SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

SWEEEEET! Babs isn't as dim-witted as I sometimes think she is (haircut.) It looks like Mr. Bond will have his shirt off A LOT in the movie :lol: :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah :lol: One pissed off, frustrated man she has in her bed though. Poor creek girl... :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Oh my! He looks amazing even when he is pissed off! :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

How many girls does Bond actually get to shag in this movie??? ALL of them, I guess. Any female would be dumb and/or MOST put out if she wasn't asked to do a love / sex scene with Daniel. I think most of them would do it for free. :twisted: :wink:

Yes please... I want A LOT of naked flesh in this movie and that means Daniel! Who really gives a ^&%!* about the Bond Girls anymore..?? Apart from the guys I suppose....

Btw, does anyone think that Daniel would ever do the "Full Monty" in a movie, post Bond? I know that glimpses have been caught in Some Voices, LITD and Flashbacks. In my perverted mind, I guess I just hope that he might consider it one day....... :twisted: :oops: :twisted:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Yeah NBG, how many girls are there? who is this one? I think I missed something.
caramel

Post by caramel »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Yeah NBG, how many girls are there? who is this one? I think I missed something.
There are 3. Its the Greek actress. This scene probably happens when he is presumed dead.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -girl.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup, this is how he enjoys death :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

24 pages of large scans of the Mail's Live Bond magazine here...............

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 433#340433
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, thanks for the post, JEC. I'm torn whether to look or watch the movie first then go back and look.... It's hard to turn your head from such manly beauty.

NBG, it's my opinion that he will no longer consider doing the 'full monty' in a movie. He's quoted as saying he'd even do it for Bond when he first signed on, but a lot of things have changed. I don't think his agent would approve with his new A-lister status, Rachel has some input (although I wouldn't mind other women getting to see what I can have anytime I want if he looked like THAT), and he just seems less care-free. But hopefully I'm dead wrong.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Oh, thanks for the post, JEC. I'm torn whether to look or watch the movie first then go back and look.... It's hard to turn your head from such manly beauty.

NBG, it's my opinion that he will no longer consider doing the 'full monty' in a movie. He's quoted as saying he'd even do it for Bond when he first signed on, but a lot of things have changed. I don't think his agent would approve with his new A-lister status, Rachel has some input (although I wouldn't mind other women getting to see what I can have anytime I want if he looked like THAT), and he just seems less care-free. But hopefully I'm dead wrong.
I think, you are wrong on this. Just looking at the newest pics and see how his jacket collar at one side is wrong, shows to me, that more then ever, he doesn't give a f***ing damn. If the role needs it, he will do it. No question for me...

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:Oh, thanks for the post, JEC. I'm torn whether to look or watch the movie first then go back and look.... It's hard to turn your head from such manly beauty.

I think, you are wrong on this. Just looking at the newest pics and see how his jacket collar at one side is wrong, shows to me, that more then ever, he doesn't give a f***ing damn. If the role needs it, he will do it. No question for me...
What I meant was that he has more people to consider now. Maybe nudity still means nothing to him, but he's not making decisions to be naked the night before the shoot anymore (referencing SV) while drunk. Does he care what his daughter thinks about having her dad naked on the screen? What does his wife think? He's older and has different responsibilities now. Maybe he doesn't care, but if we didn't get to see him in FOAF, I just don't think we ever will. That was a perfect opportunity. Just walking naked line Fassbender did.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

What I meant was that he has more people to consider now. Maybe nudity still means nothing to him, but he's not making decisions to be naked the night before the shoot anymore (referencing SV) while drunk. Does he care what his daughter thinks about having her dad naked on the screen? What does his wife think? He's older and has different responsibilities now. Maybe he doesn't care, but if we didn't get to see him in FOAF, I just don't think we ever will. That was a perfect opportunity. Just walking naked line Fassbender did.
His frontal nudity was very story line spacific. Yes it could of been very easy in FOAF to incorporate him frontal but the way they did it got was good too.
It's the same with a woman being competely nude in a role or partical.
I think its 99% not necesary in a film. We might want it for personal reason's.