Daniel at Kimmel

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:Where did the new tattoo go? Was it higher up?
i think it was on opposite side of bicep, higher?
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Yes higher, but not much higher. I'm hoping it's gone, praying it's gone, please be gone.
calypso wrote: Image
Image :adore:
Flower

Post by Flower »

So sexy! The rolled up cuffs and brown shoes don't match the look of the tight shirt and sexy shades though. Does that make sense? Maybe black boots and no cuffs would have been better. These photos still make me melt.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

TB et al., THANK FOR THE PHOTOS!!! I am on overload. Just now getting to the visual feast this forum is right now. Thanks for the recap, Liverpool! He is DAYUM hot. I wish someone would make a body casting of him. Can a man's body look any better? Not too big, not small. Just right. His face is perfect - I am now a fan of the clean shaven face I guess. Bee, I am SO with you about the left inner arm tattoo, but I think we've lost this one. Why not way, way up high, like in his armpit?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I feel, the fact, that we need to look out for it shows, that he placed it very well and it doesn't show unless he raises his arm. No complaints from me :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Germangirl wrote:I feel, the fact, that we need to look out for it shows, that he placed it very well and it doesn't show unless he raises his arm. No complaints from me :wink:
:stick_iagree: :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Daniel is one of few men I find attractive with tattoos.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I feel, the fact, that we need to look out for it shows, that he placed it very well and it doesn't show unless he raises his arm. No complaints from me :wink:
:stick_iagree: :wink: K
But it's right here! :cry:

And it's BIG. It's well below his sleeve. It could be on a worse location, but why not his inner thigh, up high? Remove the dolphin and put it there.

Aragon, I am SO with you regarding Daniel being one of the few men with tattoos.
calypso

Post by calypso »

closer pic of tattoo from SG post in random pic thread
With Spanish Goalie Iker Casillas at BH Hotel.

i am still standing with fact it jewish as i suggested earlier, it look exactly same as my friends did

but again, it could be E for Ella but surely he would have that somwhere else but maybe Ella might be feeling left out a little yes? after his marriage, little less importatn to him in her mind, it happens, your father remarry and you might not feel you are special lady in his life anymore, not matter if ella is confident we not know dynamics, maybe daniel wanted to show her she is alwways there with him and in prime place where it can be seen by him and ella.
little gesture of love yes?
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks, Luna! I do not like the tattoo at all, but what can we do... :?

He looks totally wasted here. His eyes are so bloodshot! LOL!!!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:Thanks, Luna! I do not like the tattoo at all, but what can we do... :?

He looks totally wasted here. His eyes are so bloodshot! LOL!!!
My thoughts too, at the end of the night, wasted. I hope its for Ella
sasha

Post by sasha »

calypso wrote:closer pic of tattoo from SG post in random pic thread

i am still standing with fact it jewish as i suggested earlier, it look exactly same as my friends did

but again, it could be E for Ella but surely he would have that somwhere else but maybe Ella might be feeling left out a little yes? after his marriage, little less importatn to him in her mind, it happens, your father remarry and you might not feel you are special lady in his life anymore, not matter if ella is confident we not know dynamics, maybe daniel wanted to show her she is alwways there with him and in prime place where it can be seen by him and ella.
Love your observation, about Ella. The only problem with Hebrew "shin" is that the middle bar is too symmetrically placed - but it can actually be one of the versions too (a bit unusual butt still...). Does your friend have it placed upside-down too? I mean DC's placed in such a way that whatever he does the "shin" will never be in the right position. :-k
calypso

Post by calypso »

sasha wrote:

Love your observation, about Ella. The only problem with Hebrew "shin" is that the middle bar is too symmetrically placed - but it can actually be one of the versions too (a bit unusual butt still...). Does your friend have it placed upside-down too? I mean DC's placed in such a way that whatever he does the "shin" will never be in the right position. :-k
the shin is at angle anyway by front door, yes my freinds has sme way placed
but we never know unless daniel say.
ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

calypso wrote:
sasha wrote:

Come on Daniel, get your finger out and come an post on DTD, and let us know. (maybe not such a good idea, he will know then what we get up to on here, about him, no stratch that idea) :lol:
sasha

Post by sasha »

calypso wrote:
sasha wrote:

He won't - it's the only thing I'm absolutely sure of! :lol: