'Cowboys and Aliens' premiere Berlin 2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

JEC57 wrote:Wow trueblue.....your paws must be exhausted from digging up all these truffles. :shock:
So much that I'm starting to thinking that I should forbid him having another premiere for the rest of the year. :lol:
Btw,I'm expecting lots of great art from you with all these. :P :wink: :)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

trueblue wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Wow trueblue.....your paws must be exhausted from digging up all these truffles. :shock:
So much that I'm starting to thinking that I should forbid him having another premiere for the rest of the year. :lol:
:shock: I hate to tell you this..... :whisper: but there is a little thing call Girl with the Dragon Tattoo coming up, and it might produce a few truffles. :mrgreen:

After that you might be a little bit like this!.........

trueblue wrote: Btw,I'm expecting lots of great art from you with all these. :P :wink: :)
I'm wading my way through them all, but have made a start. :wink:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 828#288828
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

georgous pics quite georgous, thks
caramel

Post by caramel »

GG, SO glad to see you posting again :jamming:
khenton wrote:Gg. Hey honey. So glad you are back. What a bore not having you here. Yea. I know that'll make everyone else my best friend. But I hope you missed us too. Wej have all been very foolish about HHH new "Mod" look dapper Dan in neutrals. Personally. I missed the slightly drunk rascal Dan pre mid life contentment. He always looked ready to f--k or fight. Right now he looks 'happy'. Well life is full of changes. Am so busy but will talk at you soon. :wink: K
YES, YES, yes..... ;)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:GG, SO glad to see you posting again :jamming:
khenton wrote:Gg. Hey honey. So glad you are back. What a bore not having you here. Yea. I know that'll make everyone else my best friend. But I hope you missed us too. Wej have all been very foolish about HHH new "Mod" look dapper Dan in neutrals. Personally. I missed the slightly drunk rascal Dan pre mid life contentment. He always looked ready to f--k or fight. Right now he looks 'happy'. Well life is full of changes. Am so busy but will talk at you soon. :wink: K
YES, YES, yes..... ;)
me to...me to... :happyrunning:
K, daper Dan might not look ready to fight but he always looks like he is ready to f*#k and looks happy for doing it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks so much, Sylvia and Blue for providing all these wonderful pics. Its great to see him happy despite maybe flocking a dead horse.

As for me - thx for missing me (or saying so :wink:) I was lurking but felt pretty good about not having to say anything or finding stuff etc. You guys did so well without me. Good :D I am talking too much anyway...

Not sure, what to hope for the London premiere. Will they be save? Since they cancle soccer games, they might cancle this as well - we'll see.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks so much, Sylvia and Blue for providing all these wonderful pics. Its great to see him happy despite maybe flocking a dead horse.

As for me - thx for missing me (or saying so :wink:) I was lurking but felt pretty good about not having to say anything or finding stuff etc. You guys did so well without me. Good :D I am talking too much anyway...

Not sure, what to hope for the London premiere. Will they be save? Since they cancle soccer games, they might cancle this as well - we'll see.
Nice to see you back GG. I'm worried that the premiere will be cancelled
if the violence and disruption isn't under control. Lets see what
tomorrow brings.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to all for the wonderful pics. I've made a album on the gallery with more than 100 pics :shock:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... ?album=845

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Thanks so much, Sylvia and Blue for providing all these wonderful pics. Its great to see him happy despite maybe flocking a dead horse.

tomorrow brings.
Guess, its better that way then. We have had our fair share, but its sad for the movie - might have brought a few more people into the theaters. If they cancle the premiere as such, they still have sold the tix and I guess, DC etc will just be IN the theater like in Berlin - just no outside affair.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

GG,I thought you were one of the lucky ones that were away on vacation all this time.I hope you're doing great,dear! :D
Germangirl wrote:Not sure, what to hope for the London premiere. Will they be save? Since they cancle soccer games, they might cancle this as well - we'll see.
So,wait a minute,we have more C&A premieres?? :shock:
Let me use JEC's pic from above to express my feelings

:lol: :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:

tomorrow brings.
Guess, its better that way then. We have had our fair share, but its sad for the movie - might have brought a few more people into the theaters. If they cancle the premiere as such, they still have sold the tix and I guess, DC etc will just be IN the theater like in Berlin - just no outside affair.
At least the 02 is away from it all. Hopefully all should be well. :wink: