Paris premiere of Dragon Tattoo 3rd Jan 2012

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Tampa, I'm embarrassed to admit that I spent way too much time on the Nike site trying to find the model he customized. I came up empty handed. Either they were specially made for him, off the list of shoes that can be custom ordered, or they were last year's models. They tended to be closer to their boots category. I just don't see where one could order these shoes.

I think they are cute in the Berlin pics bc they match his casual outfit, but with the jacket and tie, and being with nicely dressed people in Paris.... but really, put onto perspective, he's seems to be such a decent, wonderful guy. It doesn't feel right for me today to have criticized him so. Those photos of him and Rachel still take my breath away. What are yellow laces compare to that display of love?
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:Tampa, I'm embarrassed to admit that I spent way too much time on the Nike site trying to find the model he customized. I came up empty handed. Either they were specially made for him, off the list of shoes that can be custom ordered, or they were last year's models. They tended to be closer to their boots category. I just don't see where one could order these shoes.

I think they are cute in the Berlin pics bc they match his casual outfit, but with the jacket and tie, and being with nicely dressed people in Paris.... but really, put onto perspective, he's seems to be such a decent, wonderful guy. It doesn't feel right for me today to have criticized him so. Those photos of him and Rachel still take my breath away. What are yellow laces compare to that display of love?
maybe specially ordred as they have lift to them in heel
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It's the style that I couldnt find. Nike has certain models that you can customize. That style isn't even online. Maybe last year's or custom-to-the stars and athletes shoes. Dont know.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

He loves converse and has tons in different colours, the same probably applies to his trainers

I think he's just a predictably, unpredictable person, our interest would wain somewhat if he was like everybody else.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Those are Nikes too. The shoes at the Paris premiere was a bad choice IMO, but it doesn't mean I like or respect him any less. I do like that he's been predictable with a bit of a twist. It seems there's always something worthy of discussing after a public appearance, whether scheduled or papp'd. I would not like him to be quirky-unpredictable. Example - Johnny Depp. Yuck. He's a freak to me. I like DC's appreciation of beautiful clothes, whether casual or dress. These one offs are no big deal in the big picture for me - that's for sure. Of what we know about him as a person, I can't think of one thing I would change. Not a one.
tampa

Post by tampa »

sf2la wrote:Those are Nikes too. The shoes at the Paris premiere was a bad choice IMO, but it doesn't mean I like or respect him any less. I do like that he's been predictable with a bit of a twist. It seems there's always something worthy of discussing after a public appearance, whether scheduled or papp'd. I would not like him to be quirky-unpredictable. Example - Johnny Depp. Yuck. He's a freak to me. I like DC's appreciation of beautiful clothes, whether casual or dress. These one offs are no big deal in the big picture for me - that's for sure. Of what we know about him as a person, I can't think of one thing I would change. Not a one.
For moi, one thing. The ears. :)
khenton

Post by khenton »

I still say the orange laced tennies rock. Who can please everyone anyway so why not? If it gets written on his tombstone that the worst thing he ever did was blow the best dressed category at a French movie premiere I can live with that :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tampa

Post by tampa »

khenton wrote:I still say the orange laced tennies rock. Who can please everyone anyway so why not? If it gets written on his tombstone that the worst thing he ever did was blow the best dressed category at a French movie premiere I can live with that :wink: K
Well, a dumb guess on the mystery of the tennies. I think he has done 4,492 interviews in the last few weeks and is fed up with the promo game. It must be soul depleting after a while, and he's done it for 3 movies in the last 6 months. Maybe its just a mixture of quirkiness (love that word) and a tiny rebellion against all the suits telling him what to do, how to dress, blah, blah, blah. He's probably just fed up with it all.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Tampa, the ears :lol: . I'm fine with them until they buzz cut his hair like at the Skyfall launch. Babs deserves a :spank: and a :buttkick: .
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

:D :D :D

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

To add my comments to this furious debate (furious as in passionate not :x ), I would say that Dan is generally very clued about what he wears and knowing what looks good on him. The suit jacket and jeans look dreamy but then ... he kind of throws us a curveball with the shoes. :o Maybe it's just his sense of humour. But it does look a little bit like he forgot to change before he left the hotel into a shoe that was more ... appropriate for the tone of the rest of the outfit. Don't get us girls started on the quality of a shoe!!!!!! We'll be arguing about the beauty or non beauty of shoes forever!!!!!!!! :wink:

Thanks for ALL the pix though guys .... they were ALL yummy (as long as I didn't look down to the floor!!! :wink: :roll: )