Paris premiere of Dragon Tattoo 3rd Jan 2012

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:Point taken about objectifying our hero but a moment here to remember our sense of humor. I love you guys to pieces but It would be a shame for us to become too serious and make this a polarizing issue of policial correctness. I think rather it's a matter of realizing what is fun for some is just fun. Do we need a thread to post that fun? Seriously :dunno:
This..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Folks.....I got no problem with fun. Heck...just go back through some of the juicier topics and my size 9s are all over them with gusto!

But there is fiction and there is reality - the reality of a good man's life which sometimes gets brought to (for me personally) an uncomfortable level of exposure and speculation.

I do imagine that I speak as a lone voice in a room full of roistering party-goers. But in truth, Jes is probably correct, there may well be others who wince at the same things I do, but just don't speak out about it.

But......I love a laugh as much as the next person and I still have my membership card to the Naughty Corner. :wink:
khenton

Post by khenton »

I apologize if I was out of line. I wasn't that serious and only made the suggestion as a way to make everyone happy. Evidently the suggestion fell flat. If I understand you correctly we haven't got a problem and will not need another thread? Okay with that. As I have said before I consider myself a guest here and again apologize for simply stating my opinion in a way that irritated you. k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I told you, that I do like discussions based on different opinions, but I think, for this, there is but one good solution - those who dislike it, don't participate, when they feel, the drooling gets too much :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:I apologize if I was out of line. I wasn't that serious and only made the suggestion as a way to make everyone happy. Evidently the suggestion fell flat. If I understand you correctly we haven't got a problem and will not need another thread? Okay with that. As I have said before I consider myself a guest here and again apologize for simply stating my opinion in a way that irritated you. k
You were not out of line - nobody was and no need to apologize for stating your opinion. What made you think that? :shock:

khenton

Post by khenton »

We may have a language barrier here. We need to be sitting over coffee and kuchen. Huh? I read your post a different way. For that I apologize and retract the first apology. Pretty f----ing funny. Lord that cold stuffed more than my ears :wink: K

Also like your solution best.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:We may have a language barrier here. We need to be sitting over coffee and kuchen. Huh? I read your post a different way. For that I apologize and retract the first apology. Pretty f----ing funny. Lord that cold stuffed more than my ears :wink: K

Kaffe and Kuchen? Its eve, but I am all for it. Be right over. I drink my coffee black. :twisted:

khenton

Post by khenton »

Black.?! Not me loads of cream and sugar. To sweeten my disposition :wink: K
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
khenton wrote:We may have a language barrier here. We need to be sitting over coffee and kuchen. Huh? I read your post a different way. For that I apologize and retract the first apology. Pretty f----ing funny. Lord that cold stuffed more than my ears :wink: K

Kaffe and Kuchen? Its eve, but I am all for it. Be right over. I drink my coffee black. :twisted:
No pepper. :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:

Oh if we could only do that, over film of daniel of course, mind u we would probably argue over which one to watch first tee hee :wink:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:I told you, that I do like discussions based on different opinions, but I think, for this, there is but one good solution - those who dislike it, don't participate, when they feel, the drooling gets too much :wink:
The sticky point (pun intended :wink: ) comes when there is so much drool that one needs a pair of wellie-boots to find the islands of dry ground. In other words navigating one's way through the stuff can be quite a challenge!

This is not a criticism per se, but rather an observation of how it feels to someone who dislikes the nature of the drool, rather than the drool itself.

I have been known to go swimming in drool myself on occasion, and am quite prepared for my taste in drool to be totally different from somebody else's!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

IMO, it's naive to think that DC works out and wears the clothes he does because he isn't interested in looking sexy. He also admits to not having a problem taking his clothes off. Just his response to the woman interviewer who asked him if it would be inappropriate to tell him that he has an amazing body made it even more clear to me that he enjoys being considered sexy. He works hard to keep it that way. It's not easy to look like he does, and he certainly doesn't hide his 'figure' :thud: behind baggy clothes.

I don't feel the need to reiterate how much I think the man seems to be perfect in every way (I'd like to think he's not though), but I, like most people here, are VERY physically attracted to the man. It's been brought up before that if you take the looks out of the whole-package equation, we might as well be on a site for Drew Carey; he's nice and talented.

Sometimes we carry on and get carried away, but it's just for fun. It's pretty obvious that the DC & RW thread is going to have racy comments. How can one not think of them and sex when he travels halfway around the world to see her for a weekend, they are newlyweds, the looks he gave her at the GDT premiere, etc. The new home shopping and purchase just make it very romantic.

Provided we are respectful to others on the site and are here because of our appreciation and respect for DC, it's all good to me. That said, I do appreciate hearing opposing opinions about this issue.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I told you, that I do like discussions based on different opinions, but I think, for this, there is but one good solution - those who dislike it, don't participate, when they feel, the drooling gets too much :wink:
The sticky point (pun intended :wink: ) comes when there is so much drool that one needs a pair of wellie-boots to find the islands of dry ground. In other words navigating one's way through the stuff can be quite a challenge!

This is not a criticism per se, but rather an observation of how it feels to someone who dislikes the nature of the drool, rather than the drool itself.

I have been known to go swimming in drool myself on occasion, and am quite prepared for my taste in drool to be totally different from somebody else's!!
I see your point and am sorry, you have to buy extra large Wellies. :twisted:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

I see your point and am sorry, you have to buy extra large Wellies. :twisted:
I have two pairs. Image

These are for day wear and double-up to kick Daniel up the arse when he gets all LA and forgets he is English.......

.....and these are for evenings and are also useful for arse-kicking - note the pointed toes!! :twisted: :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, the eve ones look like they can really hurt :shock: Please kick gentle.