Skyfall - James Bond Photocall Turkey

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

yep thanks :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

:D :D :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

So good they posted it twice!!!!!!!! :twisted: :P (drool!) :thud:

Holy Moly!! Someone is looking VERY well aren't they??!! :wink: I must have a sixth sense or something... knew there was a damn good reason for me to come online today! He's looking scrummy-yummy!! :twisted:

Thanks TB (and others) for posting. The one's you have just added are also really gorgeous. Made my Monday better!!!
bubita

Post by bubita »

Muchisimas gracias!!!!
Maybe men wear casual to make look girls more important this time, like them both. :D
caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:Do you think Laura harbors secret fantasies for her master?
I hope for her sake that she doesn't.... can only see but can't touch!
Its like having chocolate in front of you but can't have it for health reasons... does that even make sense? :lol:
I would go crazy.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bless our Dame...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Notice how Naomi's feet are sitting so far forward in here shoes that there's a gaping amount of room at the back. And I'm still curious as to where her neck went. (Miaow!)
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Could someone please make me an avi and siggie of the hotness that is Daniel from these photos!!! He just looks.... :twisted:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

caramel wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Do you think Laura harbors secret fantasies for her master?
I hope for her sake that she doesn't.... can only see but can't touch!
well she touches him from time to time by dragging him along when he's hanging out too long by the fans :lol:
caramel wrote: Its like having chocolate in front of you but can't have it for health reasons... does that even make sense? :lol:
I would go crazy.
Yeah, our imagination is running wild.....
I remember an interview with Heike when she was asked whether her girlfriends have been envious that she was with James Bond and she only laughed and said: "no, why would they, they know him"......

But she didn't say it in a nasty tone :wink:
Last edited by Dunda on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ And too, Laura seems a bit tall/big for Daniel. I have a good friend who just can't find Daniel attractive because he's too short for her in her eyes. She's 5'9" and the minimum height for her is 6'. Her hubby is 6'5". So it's possible that Laura is attracted only to men who are bigger than her.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:^ And too, Laura seems a bit tall/big for Daniel. I have a good friend who just can't find Daniel attractive because he's too short for her in her eyes. She's 5'9" and the minimum height for her is 6'. Her hubby is 6'5". So it's possible that Laura is attracted only to men who are bigger than her.
And I have short a friend who likes bigger women, he's about 5 ft and weighs about 100 pounds. His wife must be twice his weight and a foot taller! Anything goes it seems!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I would think after all these years, its friendship for her and maybe it was never anything else. After all, I am sure, there were times, when both were singles, but nothing of substance ever came out of it...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..