Dan & Rachel

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Madeleine - close to BEST PICTURES EVER!!!! :clapclap: :blowkiss: :hyper: :thudpile They look awesome and so happy! Thank you!!!
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

No problem :blowkiss: Half of me is squeeing madly because I adore the pics, but half is afraid they shouldn't be on the internet :lol:
Maria

Post by Maria »

Madeleine wrote:No problem :blowkiss: Half of me is squeeing madly because I adore the pics, but half is afraid they shouldn't be on the internet :lol:
Well we are also thrilled you found them....but if we all promise to keep them secret? 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

And they were from tumblr, so.... I like the one of D standing close to N and R, like 'She's mine already.' There were reports of R's 'interest' in him during filming. If only the blue eyes showed in the first.
Last edited by sf2la on Mon May 16, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:And they were fro tumblr, so.... I like the one of D standing close RonR&R, like 'She's mine already.' There were reports of R's 'interest' in him during filming. If only the blue eyes showed in the first.
Oh I did not know of the reports that she showed "interest" in him, I thought it was the other way around - at first. :)

Great photos!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maria wrote:
sf2la wrote:And they were fro tumblr, so.... I like the one of D standing close RonR&R, like 'She's mine already.' There were reports of R's 'interest' in him during filming. If only the blue eyes showed in the first.
Oh I did not know of the reports that she showed "interest" in him, I thought it was the other way around - at first. :)

Great photos!
It was most certainly mutual, but perhaps she displayed her 'enthusiasm' more. That look and acting of of love, lust, and infatuation.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes guess so. Great find. No readon to delete
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

WOW...those pics are great!
Thanks for sharing.

I have to wonder if R was that fascinated by his eyes so she was able ignore that hair
:lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:
Maria wrote:

Great photos!
It was most certainly mutual, but perhaps she displayed her 'enthusiasm' more. That look and acting of of love, lust, and infatuation.
Makes sense, also she must be confident too.

This is off-topic, please delete if so. But I recall reading that Satsuki was getting rather clingy or didn't like the attention he was receiving once he was accepted as "Bond". That may have been general insecurity in terms of her personality, or perhaps insecurity in the relationship's foundation. So Rachel comes along, self assured and confident (not to mention everything else she has going for her)....well the chemistry must have been enough to set fire to any room they were in.

Just my thoughts.
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Well, this seems to be a Dan & Rachel day!

https://twitter.com/TheVillagersPub/sta ... 8166275073
Maria

Post by Maria »

Oh you've been busy with the intel - cheers!

Looks like a selfie too. :)
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Ha, I've actually been seriously busy with the work I started 2 weeks ago that I haven't had time to keep an eye on any Daniel news, so I'm glad that for once when I do have time to look around, there actually is some new stuff. :D Especially Daniel and Rachel stuff, my favourite :wink:
Maria

Post by Maria »

Well cheers to you and grateful for your intel.

Now you know if they had a well paying job for researching Daniel on the internet - you should apply. (Oh if such a job existed éh?)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

And now we know, where they are :D suppose thats something :wink:

thanks so much for taking the time despite al the work.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

You're welcome, sweeties :wink:
Dunda wrote:I have to wonder if R was that fascinated by his eyes so she was able ignore that hair
:lol:
Perhaps Daniel wooed her off-set whenever he was wearing that beanie :lol: