Britannia kudos to fete Daniel Craig

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I'm sure it will end up on utube after a few days or something, maybe, as i always find that i cannot get programmes from the the tv to the computer. So fingers crossed anyways. I bet he giggles alot. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, someone here can get the whole thing. With the pre section and all. Come on... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:I am sure, someone here can get the whole thing. With the pre section and all. Come on... :wink:
I was thinking of him giving the acceptance speech. Hope the poor baby doesn't get nervous.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I am sure, someone here can get the whole thing. With the pre section and all. Come on... :wink:
I was thinking of him giving the acceptance speech. Hope the poor baby doesn't get nervous.
He WILL be nervous as hell. Suree thing. What about you, C? Can't you get it?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote:
He WILL be nervous as hell. Suree thing. What about you, C? Can't you get it?
I don't know how to get it from my DVR to computer.... not tech savvy enough I am afraid! :(
If anyone can tell me how to do it, and have immense patience thru my learning curve, I can try.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

bless u caramel!! dont have a clue where that is concerned, with apologies :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

I'm having the same problem Jec is having :(
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Don't be sad, its just showing some film scenes of Daniel and telling the fact, that he will receive the award alongside QT.

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thanks GG
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Don't be sad, its just showing some film scenes of Daniel and telling the fact, that he will receive the award alongside QT.
So he hasn't got it yet?....that wasn't pics of the actual award?? Image
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:So he hasn't got it yet?....that wasn't pics of the actual award?? Image
http://www.sendspace.com/file/srlnf6

the gala is on 7th November in LA

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:So he hasn't got it yet?....that wasn't pics of the actual award?? Image
http://www.sendspace.com/file/srlnf6

the gala is on 7th November in LA
Oh......why did I think it was now? :oops: Image
caramel

Post by caramel »

BAFTA LA ‏@BAFTALA
We'll be live tweeting tonight from the red carpet at The Britannia Awards #britannias

Sky Movies ‏@skymovies
Don't forget, we'll be tweeting live from @BAFTALA's Britannia Awards tonight, featuring Quentin Tarantino, Daniel Craig and many more!