Anybody here who can record from american TV?

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But how much is on the webside? The whole bit or just extracts?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Has anybody recorded the SNL? Caramel? Boss? Anybody? :kiss_ass:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks again :D:D

chippi

Post by chippi »

Germangirl wrote:Has anybody recorded the SNL? Caramel? Boss? Anybody? :kiss_ass:
I recorded it with my AT&T Uverse DVR, but my hubby who is an IT tech by trade assures me there is no way to upload this from that DVR. However, I don't think you'd want my recording anyway...the local station ran a ticker across the top of the screen for two of DC's skits. And was it for something really important, like severe weather? No! It was a whiney message to DISH subscribers that as of Monday, they may lose that station. It was a pathetic appeal to subscribers of a service that few people in my area use. Thanks jerks for ruining my recording!

If no one can find a way to upload, I will find a way to record with my iPhone by focusing of my screen. Crappy way to do it, but it would be better than not seeing at all, I guess.

If it is any consolation...DC was great in the skits, but SNL writers suck and he was only in a few skits. Muse did two songs. The rest of the 90 minutes were commercials! I think for every 3 minutes of show, we got 5 min of commercials! SNL used to be great. It's sad how the show has changed.
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Skippi, thanks, but Blue already provided links for the show. Without commercials :lol: Gosh, they are a pain, aren't they?

chippi

Post by chippi »

Holy schnike! Why did it post 3 times?!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

4 :lol: I already deleted one...

chippi

Post by chippi »

Germangirl wrote:4 :lol: I already deleted one...
:oops: I have no idea how that happened. My Internet did something weird when I went to submit, so I closed it to go back in later, but did not repost.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

chippi wrote:
Germangirl wrote:4 :lol: I already deleted one...
:oops: I have no idea how that happened. My Internet did something weird when I went to submit, so I closed it to go back in later, but did not repost.
No problem, I am gonna shrink you even more :twisted: