LONDON Premiere

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

bumblebee wrote:
Vanquish wrote:Well, is it me or whoever did Daniel's hair deserve the sack?
You are not alone in these sentiments.
Definitely in good company.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:
Vanquish wrote:Well, is it me or whoever did Daniel's hair deserve the sack?
You are not alone in these sentiments.
:stick_iagree: I think it looks fine from his left side - only. Such a shame because that jacket is to die for.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Trueblue, as usual, you pull out all the stops for us and bring so many truffles. 8)

Finally had a chance to have a good look at all these wonderful photos.

I had no gripes with Daniel's hair, I saw him on TV and in animation it looked suave and classical. Cannot say the same for his suit jacket however. The trousers are superb, but that jacket is weird....too short in both length and sleeve and too tight across his waist, it not only pulled at the front button but gapped at the back vent.

The dresses were in the main truly awful.

The only ones I liked were Judi's and Berenice's. Even then Judi's was too pale given her pale skin and white hair, a silvery-blue would have been nice. Berenice's was a bit flouncy....but that is Westwood all around, she can really do flounce! I thought it nice that Berenice wore such an iconic British designer for the London premiere. Nice touch! :thumbup:

All the other dresses (imo) ranged between weird, gross and just plain cheap-looking.

Vying for bottom spot for me were Naomie's and Camilla's. But really, what a disappointment in the rest of the women attending, and what they wore. :roll:

Thank heavens there was Daniel to look at, even with that peculiar jacket! :mrgreen:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Really? Bee said the same. For me this jacket was among the very best and he was an instand success for me in it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Really? Bee said the same. For me this jacket was among the very best and he was an instand success for me in it.
It reminds of a posh version of "little brother's jacket". :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Really? Bee said the same. For me this jacket was among the very best and he was an instand success for me in it.
It reminds of a posh version of "little brother's jacket". :lol:
Funnily enough the one thing that did blow me away was that jacket. In motion he rocked the damn ting.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

juicy wrote:I recording yesterday youtube premiere live.
This is Daniel Craig CUT.
Enjoy it :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t-OH9LPv6Y
Juicy....thank you SO much for this! :P

It's lovely to have just Daniel's journey down the carpet all on one vid.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Juicy, Your video is beautiful. Thank you so much! In all HD glory. He is such a sweetheart. And in motion, I even like the slicked hair for the event. He did what he thought was right to step it up, and I think it worked. What a lovely man. I think people in his inner circle are very lucky to know him for who he is. But dang, to be Rachel! :shock: I just can't fathom the idea. It just seems too incredulous - kind of like winning the MegaMillion lottery jackpot but a thousand times better.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There is a little vid on the lower left side
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 29136.html

PAMELA BRAMMER

London premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I am going to be controversial and say I actually liked Noamie's and Berenices's dresses. Noamie's did actually look nice on the red carpet and I actually complimented her on her dress whilst she signed my autograph book. Maybe it did not come across very well on photos but she did look beautiful in person. Berenice's dress reminded me of Olga's red dress at the QoS London premiere. I did particularly like Helen McCrory's dress. It was so beautiful you could not stop staring at it.

Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Dunda
Administrator

Re: London premiere

Post by Dunda »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:I did particularly like Helen McCrory's dress. It was so beautiful you could not stop staring at it.

Pam :D
I would like to have a look at her shoes, though. :lol:

She said she was glad about her dress, because it was just right to NOT show ger comforatble shoes :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Here you can have a look at the complete World Premiere in London:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYnt2prr_ow
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thanks!
khenton

Post by khenton »