Casting news-rumors

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:I'll take anything. And good grief, if Bond doesn't start filming until October and didn't make a film until then (and after walking from MM), it sure would look like be decided to make his film career nothing but Bond. Another reason why I think this has to be true.

I googled the flight time for a private jet going from Teterboro to Boston and it's about 35 minutes. He could fly home during lunch for a quickie! SF, GET YOUR MIND OUT IF THE GUTTER!!!

I'm expecting the worst (boring courtroom scenes, Daniel never out of a suit, and per Daniel's terms -no sex scenes and no shirt off), so whatever happens, I'll be happy!!
Hey, expect the unexpcted. He could have some good scenes, there might even be one of his famous shower scenes after a long day in court and he is frustrated and needs a good hot shower.
Alina

Post by Alina »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:I'll take anything. And good grief, if Bond doesn't start filming until October and didn't make a film until then (and after walking from MM), it sure would look like be decided to make his film career nothing but Bond. Another reason why I think this has to be true.

I googled the flight time for a private jet going from Teterboro to Boston and it's about 35 minutes. He could fly home during lunch for a quickie! SF, GET YOUR MIND OUT IF THE GUTTER!!!

I'm expecting the worst (boring courtroom scenes, Daniel never out of a suit, and per Daniel's terms -no sex scenes and no shirt off), so whatever happens, I'll be happy!!
Hey, expect the unexpcted. He could have some good scenes, there might even be one of his famous shower scenes after a long day in court and he is frustrated and needs a good hot shower.
:lol: Right! And then some good "action" afterwards to unwind and totally relax after a stressful court hearing :)
Well, it has potential to be a hell of a movie!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Any film maker would be a fool not to make the most of ALL Daniels attributes so I agree, that could happen... 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think he's going to nix any idea of anything that will make him show off his body, but I can only hope I'm wrong. And it may not be up to him, anyway. I'm just happy that there will be something before Bond - just like everyone else. Yea!!!
caramel

Post by caramel »

His fabulous body? I don't care if he doesn't show any. Weird I know ;)

I want him to play an unscrupulous lawyer who defends the indefensible to get him/her acquitted... a bit of an anti hero.
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Germangirl wrote:Neither news nor rumor, but something nice for him IMO

http://www.deadline.com/2013/07/paul-gr ... ore-546608
Anything come of this possible movie? I agree with GG - would be something nice for DC. Maybe the part they mentioned Heath Ledger for - Tom Hayden. Written by Aaron Sorkin. I am a huge Aaron Sorkin fan. I love his writing.