Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

This voice is, well how to but it ...... weak

Don't lke the song, but what do I know....

There surely are better singer out there

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

bumblebee wrote:Bloody awful, I can't stand Sam Smith whining again, god man cheer up. I look forward to the live action sequence footage that goes with it, but this song is shit he sounds like a castrated goat. :lol:
I have just nearly choked laughing at this.... :rotfl:
Mrs Bee, you have such a way with words....! :lol:

I am ambivalent about the song. For me, it is neither completely terrible nor is it absolutely wonderful. They will come up with something amazing on the opening credits that will make the song fly a little more. All my friends at work were not too impressed. The high falsetto really stretches SS's vocal abilities to beyond his 'comfort zone'. I am so damn biased but Matt Bellamy (of Muse) is truly the most amazing singer. 8) He can go right down low and then way up high and it does NOT sound strained. If the producers were looking for another ballad, Muse have done this. But they will always be too political to do the theme...
:sigh:
bubita

Post by bubita »

In my case I love the song, I´m not fan of Sam Smith but the chorus is so catchy!!! I have the vocal to sing it and I´ve been do it so seen I listen it.
I come to thing he is still in love of Vesper.
SmittenDramaKitten

I appreciate your comments Bubita but I think they need to move away from the whole Vesper storyline. Bond is meant to be tough, a loner. That is how he was portrayed in the Connery movies anyway. I know we get to the emotion with Daniels Bond - and I love that - but does that mean he always has to be 'past it', heartbroken, betrayed and 'missing the love of his life'?
:dunno:
bubita

Post by bubita »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I appreciate your comments Bubita but I think they need to move away from the whole Vesper storyline. Bond is meant to be tough, a loner. That is how he was portrayed in the Connery movies anyway. I know we get to the emotion with Daniels Bond - and I love that - but does that mean he always has to be 'past it', heartbroken, betrayed and 'missing the love of his life'?
You must know, I as know, if there´s a love that marked your for life , it´s gonna be there forever. If there´s an organitations that happens to remind you of that all the time you just can´t help it.
I´m just mulling, I don´t know nothing about the plot, never wanted to.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

I havent heard the song yet but im hearing very mixed reactions! I personally am not a fan of sam smith. I really wish someone like Emile Sande did the song and not some x-factor goon :roll:
bubita

Post by bubita »

Daniel_Craig wrote:The song goes reasonably. The only thing that sucks is the vocals of Sam Smith!
This is, perhaps, the nicest thing I´ve heard from you in moths.
:D :D :D
Nice to hear from you.
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

SPOILER!!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The song does conclude back to Vesper, however her name is not mentioned but ALSO Swann. A brief conversation between the two ( Bond & Swann ) passes over James' being in love- once, which he does admit, for once. ( SHOCK )
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Can any of you guys in th UK get this, please?

Bond is back! Exclusive behind the scenes special only with The Mail on Sunday's Event Magazine

GET the exclusive on set story of Guns, Girls and the £200m gamble that is the most expensive bond film ever! Over 100 shots that have never been seen before!
We’ve been given exclusive access on set in Austria, Mexico City, Rome and Pinewood to see the filming of the £200m new Bond film Spectre. See stills from the filming of the stunning 11 minute opening sequence in Mexico City where 1500 extras were amassed for a spectacular ‘Day of the Dead’ sequence, culminating in a breath-taking helicopter stunt. PLUS see interviews with stars including Ben Whishaw, Monica Belluci and Lea Seydoux.

And finally as an extra special treat, new Top Gear presenter Chris Evans was given an exclusive ride in the new Spectre Aston Martin, the first car designed and built exclusively for a Bond film!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmts/a ... azine.html[/quote]
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Someone who hates Sam Smith or who doens't like that kind of voice will for sure find the song horrible.
For me, the more I listen to it, the more I love it.
ImageImageImage
SmittenDramaKitten

bubita wrote:
SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I appreciate your comments Bubita but I think they need to move away from the whole Vesper storyline. Bond is meant to be tough, a loner. That is how he was portrayed in the Connery movies anyway. I know we get to the emotion with Daniels Bond - and I love that - but does that mean he always has to be 'past it', heartbroken, betrayed and 'missing the love of his life'?
You must know, I as know, if there´s a love that marked your for life , it´s gonna be there forever. If there´s an organitations that happens to remind you of that all the time you just can´t help it.
I´m just mulling, I don´t know nothing about the plot, never wanted to.
Oh yes........ I know this Bubita! :)

WOW, GG.... Gonna be going out first thing tomorrow morning to get this newspaper. Thanks for the 'heads up'. I know the idea would be to get a mag scan but I regret I am not the guy for this... :oops: ... SG?
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

SDK, can you please please take also this one for me ?
ImageImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »